• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Knox or Vic?

Knox or Vic

• Knox

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Vic

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
I am trying to decide who to have as my cranky villager in Greymoor. I have Sterling already.

The other villagers will be: Sterling, Broffina, Phoebe, Epona, Klaus, Drago, Muffy, Chops, Nan

The theme is medieval/skyrim-esque/dragon age-esque

Knox, I feel like Sterling and Knox would be fabulous as little friends. :)

Knox. The best compliment to Sterling, if you think about it. Also, he was one of my first villagers, ever, and the first to move out. Godspeed, you medieval chicken.

I have Vic in my village, and he's become one of my favorite residents. I haven't had Knox, so I don't know how he'd fit, but I've never been a fan of the chicken villagers, so that would sway me right there.

I favor Knox in this situation because I feel like he compliments Sterling well due to their helmets and general design aesthetic. I actually have both Knox and Sterling living in an all-bird town I made and thus have firsthand experience having both in a town. Vic is a good villager for your theme, but I feel like Knox fits better for the stated reason and because I feel like he just fits in with the rest of the villagers better as well. I'd only suggest going with Vic if having two chickens really bothers you.

knox! i had him in my town for a little bit (with sterling!) and he's a good fit.

Knox. The best compliment to Sterling, if you think about it. Also, he was one of my first villagers, ever, and the first to move out. Godspeed, you medieval chicken.

This made me laugh
And personally I'd pick Vic since you already got the medieval influence and it doesn't seem strictly that. It'd be interesting to have a viking in the mix. Especially since you already have a knight, Sterling :0 But i do agree that Knox would compliment him well. This is a bit of a pickle

Last edited:
Back