• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Starting Fruit?

???

• Total voters
I'm surprised there's so many people saying apples !! If we're talking perfect fruit, like lots of ppl have already mentioned, I like the way the apple looks the best, but overall I the peaches are my fav ! :)

the perfect apple looks the prettiest. though i like having orange as my natural fruit >:V

I'm okay with any I might get? >v<
Appearance wise, though, I'd say the golden peaches and shiny apples look best to me. I have pears in Sundance though and the perfect ones are golden and pretty, too~ I'm happy either way. :)

Cherry, Apple, Peach... I hate when I get oranges at the start. I have nothing against pears, but eh they just don't fit in well with my ideal town. :p

Peach > Apple > Cherry > Pear > Orange

I love having those little golden perfect peaches! They're so cute. The apple is my second favourite, the perfect ones are really nice.

Peach > Apple > Cherry > Pear > Orange

I love having those little golden perfect peaches! They're so cute. The apple is my second favourite, the perfect ones are really nice.

I wishI could have got Apples or peaches. But got one of the worst. Oranges

lol you sound like my sister, who hates oranges. And happened to get oranges in her town XD

♥.?:*??*:?.♥.?:*:?.♥.?:*??*:?.♥

My favorite is pears! It was one of those "main" fruits everyone has at least once as a kid that I only had later in life, and I liked it a lot. Ironic that I got them as my main town's native fruit.

Also surprised by everyone voting for apples! I was almost certain that peaches would be the leader, but it makes sense when everyone mentions the Perfect Apple and how pretty it looks *_* definitely would win for that factor alone!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

i've had oranges as my starting fruit in my first ever ac town and my first and current acnl town so they're weirdly nostalgic to me

Q: Favorite Starting Fruit?

A: My favorite starting fruit is the apple. :3 I personally like the looks of the apples and perfect apples the best in Animal Crossing New Leaf. It's great that I have as my native fruit in my current file of the game. When I first started on the game I usually ended up getting peaches as my native fruit.

I don't know, because I always get peaches. Dating back to WW.
I'd like apples for a change.

Peaches - always seemed to get them in most towns I've had so it's just tradition now

I have a long history with oranges in this game and in real life, so I love them best! I actually like the way they look in-game and how they work with the tropical fruit trees so well when I plant orchards.

Apples. Besides, bananas they're my favorite fruit IRL. I really like oranges too, but I think the perfect apple looks the best.

Apples are my fave. I had apples in my very first town and it's always felt a little strange to have any other native fruit. Plus, apples have a really nice perfect variant. Although, I have grown a liking for cherries - which are the native fruit in me new town. :)

I get excited with perfect Apples because they?re so beautiful!

And otherwise I like perfect cherries as second.

But I adore the golden pears and I have seen some beautiful Japanese towns with them integrated into the cherry blossom season.

I get excited with perfect Apples because they’re so beautiful!

And otherwise I like perfect cherries as second.

But I adore the golden pears and I have seen some beautiful Japanese towns with them integrated into the cherry blossom season.

That's one reason I want apples. The perfect fruit is awesome looking.

Back