• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Chewy’s little art shoppe {Now open for orders! Make sure to stop by}

Chewy.7204

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (48) +

Welcome to My small museum shop

I am selling personalized signatures and Headers for things I also do witty sayings and phrases and name poems

Accepted currencies: tbt=The Bell Tree bells and igb=In game Bells (New leaf or Pocket camp)

Items I can make for you!

- Signature: [5tbt or 100,000 igb]
Used here on the Bell Tree to help others know about your town, friend code and things like that.

- Shop banner: [8tbt or 300,000 igb]
Used here on the Bell Tree Forums to act as a sign for your Personal Shop

- Name poem: [5tbt or 100,000 igb]
Best for gifts and such for loved ones to descibe your feelings toward your [insert noun]

- Let's Re-Phrase that! special: [8tbt or 300,000 igb]
Witty phrase for your signature or something (really versital)

- Hand drawn Mayor photo: [20-30 tbt or 900,000-1,000,000 igb]

- Limited Time Only! Holiday cards: [3 tbt or 50,000 igb] Will be personalized to your town and mayor's name! Choose from Snowflake follies, Ornamental, Way up North or Now PRESENTing

To order like this thread and reply in this format:

[/COLOR]
Item(s):
Specifications on your item(s):
[if name poem please state noun wanted and adjectives you would use to describe this noun]
Total cost:

Thank you for shopping at my Signature shop!

We are currently doing sales on holiday name poems!

Words such as Winter, Christmas, Elf, Santa, and more will be sold at the price of 3 tbt

How to order: Like this thread and reply in this format

Holiday word:
Adjectives you would use when discribing how this noun means to you:
Total cost:

Last edited:
EDIT: ok this isn't a poetry thing any more and also oooh it'd be cool to see some examples

Last edited:
Free stuff for full sets from Gracie Grace, the Nookling store (If from Nookling store I must approve it first) or all items out of an Amiibo RV.

Do you have any examples of your hand drawn characters I can pay you 2 mill or the equivalent of that or how many bell slots = 2 mill in game bells i'm loaded if you need any extra bells but also I don't know what you draw speaking character wise?

I haven't played new leaf in a while or even if my 3ds is charged but anything comes up pm me if my inbox is full you can always reach me on my deviant art?

I look there all the time for artists to do requests or commissions for me

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Wewikk! At the moment I don't have any but they look alot like the ones done by princess mipha but the trees are more like the ones in-game

Last edited:
Looking to update the shop a bit after the holiday! Hope you concider our deals!

Last edited:
Attention! The store will be closed for the holidays from December 24th-25th and closed for renovation on the 26th

Hurry and get some great deals before we close for the holidays and store maintenance!

Hi! I'm currently working on getting some examples out for the shoppe so I'll let you know when theyou are out! Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the interest!

I feel like such a doofus where are they? Don't worry folks I'll find them eventually. In the meantime I'll just make some new examples for ya!

Hi there! As everyone else I would love to see a few of your examples before I buy. I bet they will be adorable, though. :blush:

I have some examples now but the site hasn't been cooperating very well so I'll post soon!

Back