• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Marshal! Looking for Fang, Beau, Molly or Rosie

Yulaldie

Bells
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hello everyone ^^

Marshal is leaving my town and I’m hoping to trade him for either Fang, Beau or Molly. I’d consider trading him for Fauna or Lilly too. (I’ve got Rosie now!)

I can have him boxes as soon as you’re ready :)

Last edited:
Not yet, I’ve been working hard to get him in boxes, shouldn’t take much longer. I’d be free for the next 2 hours

Not yet, I?ve been working hard to get him in boxes, shouldn?t take much longer. I?d be free for the next 2 hours

Ok finally he had pinged to move and I can put him in boxes whenever. I’m only able to be on for about an hour more, if you can’t make it I can be on later!

Last edited:
Do you have room in your town? I have 10 villagers so would need you to to be able to get Marshal first. I’ll be free in about 2 hours and then on for awhile :)

Back