• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Challenger Approaching!

CD_Alyn

Mayor Chris
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello everyone. I've finally decided to leave the solitude of my barren friends list and enter into the realm of online forums. I'll be trading, selling and auctioning items and villagers as time goes on (I'm currently in the testing stage of golden tool farming). I may also have a few free giveaways.

I'm not sure how forums work, since this is the first one I've signed up for, so it would be much appreciated if someone would show me the ropes.

My Town: Zoatar

-W.I.P.
-Almost every Hybrid flower available (Blue Roses included).
-All Fruit Trees available.

My Personal Zoatar Resident rating
#1 Erik - Tier 2
#2 Tia - Tier 2
#3 Becky - Tier 5
#4 Avery - Tier 5
#5 Agent S - Tier 4
#6 Fang - Tier 2 (I know he's valuable but he's not my cup of tea)
#7 Peggy - Tier 5
#8 Midge - Tier 5
#9 Frobert- Tier 5
(I had Chief but he moved away last month. I had no idea he was Tier 1 XD)

P.S. I may be 18 but I'd like friends who are behave PG.

Welcome!​

Enjoy your time in the forums c: I know some abbreviations are confusing at first but you'll get the hang of it c:
I also enjoy friends who act PG, maybe sometimes PG-13 xD And I'm 20, turning 21 in a few months c:
So i feel you hahaha xD My real life "adult" friends don't play ACNL so I'm trying to make friends on here xD
(Then again, i sometimes don't play for months, so i stick to my husband and son for ACNL friends haha.)

But once again enjoy your time here c:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. The only person I play ACNL in real life with is my sister.

Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Back