• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for Active ACNL friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends are never hard to find !
Feel free to visit my town of "nowhere" anytime hehe

I can play with you. I'm semiactive because of my English classes, but I finish the 15th completely. I added you, btw

I am constantly online and you are always welcome to visit! Will add you right now, Im currently playing! Adding everyone else on here too hope you don't mind! Always on the lookout for active ACNL friends

I also need some friends! Anyone wanna play right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am constantly online and you are always welcome to visit! Will add you right now, Im currently playing! Adding everyone else on here too hope you don't mind! Always on the lookout for active ACNL friends

I added you :)

Last edited:

I've added you~

I added you too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back