• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

please take my flowers!!

deerliing

爱一个人不需&#
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (28) +
i'm offering free visits to my town to anyone who can take some of my flowers as my town is currently a huge unnecessary flowerfield lol. there are flowers everywhere you go and it's making town-building kinda a hassle. :c i've had the beautiful town ordinance for a very long time now and i guess all those flowers just mass-spawned over time and it's getting a little out of hand 。゚(゚?ω`゚)゚。 there will also be a few presents and bags of bells lying around the area right below my station, so feel free to take some if you're visiting :D

you know what i might actually want to visit you again to snag some more flowers :p realized during landscaping today that i definitely need more! if that's okay with you of course <3

Is this still ongoing? I would love to come and visit your town!

Can I visit please? I only started yesterday

of course!! i'll add you now. just send me a vm when you're ready to visit!

you know what i might actually want to visit you again to snag some more flowers :p realized during landscaping today that i definitely need more! if that's okay with you of course <3

that's more than okay!!! i really need to get rid of all these flowers and throwing them all away would be such a waste...take as much as you want! :D just lmk when you can come over

Is this still ongoing? I would love to come and visit your town!

yes it is!! i'll add you right now. :D let's pick a time!

Could I come?

yes! since i already have you added, just lmk when you can come over!

I'll either be available from all of today, or 12-1, and 3:45-9:30 EST, depending on whether I go to school or not (I'm sick)

hello! is this still open?? i'd love to get some flowers for my town~ lol

Back