please take my flowers!!

deerliing

爱一个人不需&#
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (28) +
i'm offering free visits to my town to anyone who can take some of my flowers as my town is currently a huge unnecessary flowerfield lol. there are flowers everywhere you go and it's making town-building kinda a hassle. :c i've had the beautiful town ordinance for a very long time now and i guess all those flowers just mass-spawned over time and it's getting a little out of hand 。゚(゚?ω`゚)゚。 there will also be a few presents and bags of bells lying around the area right below my station, so feel free to take some if you're visiting :D

you know what i might actually want to visit you again to snag some more flowers :p realized during landscaping today that i definitely need more! if that's okay with you of course <3

Is this still ongoing? I would love to come and visit your town!

Can I visit please? I only started yesterday

of course!! i'll add you now. just send me a vm when you're ready to visit!

you know what i might actually want to visit you again to snag some more flowers :p realized during landscaping today that i definitely need more! if that's okay with you of course <3

that's more than okay!!! i really need to get rid of all these flowers and throwing them all away would be such a waste...take as much as you want! :D just lmk when you can come over

Is this still ongoing? I would love to come and visit your town!

yes it is!! i'll add you right now. :D let's pick a time!

Could I come?

yes! since i already have you added, just lmk when you can come over!

I'll either be available from all of today, or 12-1, and 3:45-9:30 EST, depending on whether I go to school or not (I'm sick)

Back