• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop - Hybrid Request Shop -

Aria-

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (29) +
HYBRID REQUESTS​

I am now taking hybrid requests! Accepting TBT only (at least for now~)

Since it can be a long process, there are some rules...

There are FIVE slots. Each person can request up to two colors, for up to 10 total hybrids.

You can get on the list multiple times, but I want to be sure everyone gets a chance to get their requests!

ACTIVE SLOTS
1. Tsukuri_Yukimura: 5 black lilies, 5 blue violets. 8 TBT

2. MayorMya: 10 pink lilies. 8 TBT

3. Rose: 10 pink lilies. 8 TBT

WAITLIST

READ FOR PICKUP~
- tash08: 5 black tulips, 5 pink roses. 8 TBT

PRICING
Some hybrids are easier to get than others, so for that reason, I've compiled a little "chart":
1 TBT each:
Orange Pansies
Pink Cosmos
Orange Cosmos
Orange Roses
Blue Pansies
Pink Roses
Blue Violets
Purple Roses
Orange Tulips
Black Roses
Purple Tulips​

2 TBT each:
Pink Lilies
Orange Lilies
Pink Tulips
Black Lilies
Black Tulips
Black Cosmos
Purple Pansies
Blue Roses

~Specials~
1. 10 flowers from the "1 TBT" category: 8 TBT
2. Any of you who have placed an order with me before these new prices are grandfathered in and this does not apply to you
3. ~Coming Soon~ My wishlist

*I will LIKE your post to let you know I've received your order! If you have any concerns, PM me~*

Last edited:
hi! can i order 5 black tulips and 5 pink roses please? that would be 8tbt correct?

Which flowers can we request? Cause if possible I would love Black Lilies and Blue Violets.

You can request any colors! Please let me know how many you'd like of each

I would love 5 of both of them if possible. And just let me know when to trade cause it is getting late here.

It should be ready tomorrow some time! I'll PM you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tash08, your order will be ready first thing when I wake up!

New pricing starts below this comment! PM me if you have concerns~

Hi!

I am unaware of the amount of TBT I have or how to check my balance, but my sister told me that I am given 10 for joining. If she is correct, then I would like 5 orange and blue pansies. My friend code is 2724-0445-2669. Also, can you tell me how to give TBT and check my balance? Thank you :)

Back