• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying it's done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasha

Antisocial
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2831-9285-1902
Isabelle
Lobo
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (146) +
this might seem like a strange request and I kind of doubt anyone has those (because why?), anyway..

I'm looking for garbage items like shoes, cans, tires, spoiled turnips and rotten fruits! I mainly need those to attract ants and flies so I can catch them.

please offer a price if you're willing to sell your garbage! I can pay in igb or tbt. I need those bugs

Last edited:
I found it, though I'm not sure a fly will go for a tire.
You can attract ants with candy.

Let me check. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, would you like pick up or delivery?

Buy some turnips and wait the 7 days until they turn rotten, then drop them, and wait.

i have a boot in storage i saved for times like this

You can just leave candy, or turnips, or food item on the ground (not mushrooms lolzx)
or leave the turnips in your drawer (haha)

You can just leave candy, or turnips, or food item on the ground (not mushrooms lolzx)
or leave the turnips in your drawer (haha)

I never knew until now! it's not like I made this thread for this very same reason.

Last edited:
ok I'm closing this. why do I have to make an individual comment just to close a thread? it's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back