• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

can't open spoilers

i am here to fix this thread

no other reason but good luck with your mission

I can't open spoilers for this site on my phone (an android).

they continue to open fine for me tho on a computer browser using mozilla.

how are staff supposed to know what's wrong with the OP's browser?

I don't expect them to, but this seems to be a fairly common issue as of recent which could be troubleshot by them, or at least acknowledged. It was more in light of people posting "staff help" etc. than me actually meaning anything by my post.

ask a mod to do it XD i really dont know what to do

bump

staff help :(
Since it's not a TBT issue there really isn't a lot we can do since it seems to be an issue on your end. I myself am not a very good when it comes to technology, so I can't really help, and I assume those that are more switched on than me would just suggest what's already been suggested in this thread.

have you resolved this yet? they stopped working for me as well approximately around the same time and i have no idea why.. they work fine on other websites that use bb code too so i'm not sure why it's only tbt that doesn't D:

it's also working fine on my phone (safari browser)

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue. I can open them with my tablet but, not my computer.

I can't open spoilers as well. To the people who have the same problem: Which browser do you guys use? I'm using the latest version of Chrome (version 63.0.3239.108 - 64 bit). Haven't tried Firefox, because I don't have it installed and don't want to. I also don't want to use IE.

i use chrome and spoilers work fine...

Back