• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Items for New Town

Tsukuri_Yukimura

Bells
Switch
1570-8628-4897
Feedback
100% (26) +
I am working on a new town in NL and this time it is themed after the fictional Kingdom of Okari I made for my Novel I am currently writing and I am in need of quite a bit of items to get the houses of my characters done and plants for the town.

Please note that you don't have to, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Can only pay in TBT, but keep in mind I only have soo much so please don't bombard me.

*Note that this list will be updated as things come up*

Landscape Items needed:
-White Carnations
-Blue Violets
-Black Roses
-Pink Lilies
-Gold Axe
-Peaches

Clothing needed:
-Spring Kimono
-Kimono Sandals
-Crown
-Bridal Veil
-Bunny Hood
-Flashy Hairpin
-Ninja Hood
-Chima Jeogori Dress
-My Melody Dress
-

Furniture Sets needed:
-Ice Set
-Princess Set
-Modern Wood Set
-Modern Set
-Regal Set
Sleek Set

Last edited:
i can give you a basket of peaches for free and the bunny hood for 1 tbt if you'd like :)

I can give you the whole modern wood set
Sleek set
And regal set
And the kimono sandals! All for only 2 tbt c:​

I can pay a little more than that but if you are fine with that. it will be tomorrow til I can get back on.

I can pay a little more than that but if you are fine with that. it will be tomorrow til I can get back on.

Same here, I won’t be available until tomorrow since my husband wants me to go to sleep XD and nah I don’t really need TBT or IGB c: I just like helping out.

Ok then I will add you and we can trade some point tomorrow I will be off with friends at the mall til later so I'll be on at some point

I can sell you Spring Kimono, Ninja Hood and few flowers, but I don't have that many of them - I can offer only 2 white carnations and 3-4 black roses. (but I can try to grow more for you)

Hey there, I have a gold axe I can sell you for 5 TBT. (Or if you want the full Golden tool set I can give you all 6 tools for 25 TBT!)
I also have about 10 black roses for 1 TBT each ^-^

I can take the Axe and 5 Black Roses if that is alright? I'll add you just let me know when we can trade.

Back