• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 20 Fishes

ToffanyCrossing

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Feedback
95% (17) +
I can pay in tbt or igb. I need help getting the second museum floor. I don't really care what fish it is.

Thanks for letting me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you possibly have the other person donate the fish/bugs to your museum?

Last edited:
Pretty sure the other person can bring them and donate! I can try if you want? Will take me time to gather the fish, though.

In game bells is fine! It might be a bit more expensive if I end up having to visit the island to get the remaining fish though. I have some stocked already since I posted, but not all 20 yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait--you posted on my thread about the bow wig...how much is that in bells? I don't know if it'd be a fair trade or not lol

For the 20 fishes can I pay you with pink carnations and the hairbow wig? Just tell me how much carnations you want. But if you want to pay in in game bells, it's completely fine. It's just I'm low on igb.

Sounds great! Just let me know when you're able. I'm getting offline for the night soon so unless you're on right now we'll have to wait until tomorrow though.

Back