• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Cookie moving! / Want Dotty, Lolly, Ankha, Fang, Marshal or Zucker

JayKeyra

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello I'm new here :> Cookie is movin' out
~
I just found out that Hamlet moved into my town so I have 10 villagers -_-;
as soon as I get Cookie out I can get the villager I will be trading for

Buut! I time travel, so I'm holding my town before Cookie moves so someone can adopt her ^_^/

Yeah, I really would love Dotty, Lolly, Ankha, Fang, Marshal or Zucker so if you can tell me the moving out date for them too I will trade be on that day to trade ! But Cookie is ready to move whenever

I'm really wanting Cookie to move out before I make a post about my other villagers to trade, as I think she's quite a looked out for villager, I will miss her but I want Dotty more <'3

----

I'm also willing to do any artwork for my dreamies! if anyones interested ^_^/

:cool:

Last edited:
Oh ill take her! What do you want for her?

Edit: oh I just actually read this post. If no one has a villager to trade you, I will pay you for her! Name a price

Last edited:
Oh sorry! I'm just trying really hard to get my dreamies xD

But if it comes down to it I will message you, but I'm going to try this site and others first just in case -w-//

Back