• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Surprise Gift Exchange

Lissly

ACNH: Ashe from Laceport
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (148) +
Okay, so my new character I am creating, I have decided is going to be a hoarder. I want her to have a house full of random objects. So off this idea I came up with a fun way to get my train station upgrade as well as random items to put into my home.

I want to do surprise exchanges! So here is how it works. You can decide how many items we are exhanging, once we decide on the amount of items... We each pick items for eachother and wrap them. Then you come by me, and we exchange our surprise gifts! Also please choose a price range you would like to stick with. Just to be sure it is a even trade.​

RULES:
1. Furniture only please. (Not interested In clothing items)
2. Stay within the yellow box (do not leave train station
3. Please be patient. I will be trading in order of posts.
4. LIKE MY POST TO LET ME KNOW YOU POSTED.

Last edited:
I'll visit you a few times towards your station upgrade, if you like and are available right now. I don't need any gifts, though. Storage is too full..., lol.

Shall I add your FC and watch for your open gate?

Mayor Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

Cute idea, btw! I will bring a random item for you!

Last edited:
i love this idea! i'd like to participate c:
i don't have much, but i'll try to bring you something interesting.
how about 2 gifts?

This sounds really fun, I’ll exchange 3 gifts <3 price doesn’t matter to me

I want to trade you some gifts, you can have my data in the sidebar

Back