• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask the below user a question!

The Aisha.. oh god I'm sorry D:

I dunno really, maybe July? No holidays here then so not many boring family gatherings.

worst book you ever read?

The bluest eye.. not that it was bad or anything, but just what happens is horrible. Plus I had to read it for my literature class. I don’t like reading these types of stories so I would say it’s the worst in my opinion.. I’m not sure if I would recommend it either.
(And omg I was about to say the same thing about Aisha! ;~; I loved Aisha!)

What are your three favorite characteristics about yourself? :)

my music and movie geek side, bad sense of humour, knowing some useless facts.

worst tv series, in your opinion?

Big bang theory. What gets worse then Thi-- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THI-- HAHAHAHAH THI-- HAHAHA THIS

Everplayed toon town? Or it's improved remake toon town Rewritten? ( Difference being one is a paid membership and the other is FREE )

I have a special hate in my heart for chicken pot pie but that's a story 4 another day

any superstitions u believe in?

bright ^^ as in like psychedelic rainbow things or just weird hippie patterns lol

most underrated new leaf villager?

That question almost made no sense whatsoever, but I vote our furry and loyal pals

Would you prefer cake or pie?

That's a tough choice... I like them both :)

Super Leaf or Cape Feather?

Last edited:
Super leaf! One of my favs 0 v0

Sun or rain?

That question almost made no sense whatsoever, but I vote our furry and loyal pals

Would you prefer cake or pie?

(>.< what the heck?! I put Dogs or cats >.< darn you iPhone for adding random words!! ;o; )

Rain c: I love the rain and cloudy weather ^-^

What’s your favorite book of all time?

Percy Jackson 1 - 5 then heroes of Olympus ( H.o.o ranks higher if you already read pg 1 5 )

Kraken up or ink or sink ( Splatoon 1 songs )

Last edited:
(YESSSS!! FINALLY ANOTHER PERSON WHO LOVES PERCY JACKSON! That’s my favorite series of all time c: I’m trying to read it to my son every night but he’s not interested... YET!)
Ink or sink c: never played a platoon but I listened to the songs online XD

What’s your favorite season?

Spring or summer because I like warmth lol

If you're an artist, do you prefer doing digital or traditional art?
otherwise, which do you like the looks of better?

I would prefer traditional if I could do it well but digital is easier ya know?

And I like how you get Flat colors from digital - especially how my "style" is cartoonish or line drawing~

Opinion on how the 13th doctor ( doctor who* ) is a woman - Jody Whittaker?

Back