ask the below user a question!

totally spies.. sailor moon.. pokemon and basically anything 90s/early 00s CN

tea or coffee?

generally cupcakes since plain muffins are usual oversized and dry here.

what did you have for lunch/dinner?

Haven't eaten since last night lol, looking for something now

Worst dish you've had in a restaurant?

Last edited:
For the sake of keeping this post positive, I'll just say that didn't go as planned... But I know next new year will be better.

Do you drink? If so, rarely or often?

no I don't like alcohol at all

if you could live in a book/video game/movie etc what one would it be

I don’t have a favorite unfortunately. Though my favorite place is anywhere with my husband c:

How many pets do you have?

Primarily one, but I can understand Spanish pretty well.

If you have played or may someday play Super Mario 3D World, who would you always play as?

Hmm probably... Well peach or Rosalina because everyone else wouldn't want to be them ( and I don't mind ) if this is 4 p but anyone really.

How do I upload images from my phone for use in the world wide web? I can't even copy image location from a Facebook picture....

Depends on where you're trying to upload to,
and whether you're using a phone or PC. However, if you simply want pictures at the ready for later use from your, a great method is either using a cord to upload from your phone, or email them to yourself and downloading from there with PC. I'm terrible with explaining stuff but hope it helps lol

When did you join TBT, and how did you find out about it?

August of 2013(? It should say on my thingy hahaha). And I was googling questions on ACNL and the forums popped up c: so I’m like “might as well!” XD not much of a story. But yeah, this is my first forum too c: unless you count Crunchyroll e.e never really considered it a forum though.

What is your dream job?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think I want to go into the engineering field-- possibly an electrical engineer :3

Who are your top 3 and bottom 3 acnl villagers (3 favorite and 3 least favorite) ^-^

Last edited:
Hard to say! And hard to only pick 3 best, but I'll try my best in no particular order
Favorites: Peanut, Rodeo, and Savannah. They were my favorites in WW as well <3

I don't have any hated ones, but out of design:
Least favorites: Jambette, Ribbot, Frita or Pietro?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh right, my question is
What is your town name? Any story to it?

Lua. Eh, well it means moon in Portuguese basically. And while trying to think up a good name for my town, an old song named "Lua kata kema" (Jos? Carlos Schwarz, sung in Guinea-Bissau kriolu) popped in my head and, yeah I went with that.

Ever played neopets)

Nice!
And I unfortunately wasn't allowed to play things like that growing up (religious family...), but managed to snag a small plush from a McDonald's kid's meal, til my mum forced me to cut off the "antennas" of the yellow cat one? Awesome childhood LOL

Favorite month of the year?
For something other than birthday

Last edited:
Back