But star trek is lit lol
It's cool I've been watching cheers the time I've been awake tonight anyways

I never really liked tabby that much, she kinda scared me on the gcn

Have you ever watched family guy?

No, I would be too stressed, haha :rolleyes:

Is it snowing where you live?

not snowing but we do have snow from earlier if you get what i mean xD

do you like to eat eggs?

Love eggs! And I'm eating them a little more than usual while I'm out of state, cheaper and quicker protein <3

Favorite hot beverage?

I'm not a huge hot beverage person xD But I would probably say hot chocolate is my fav hot beverage! :D

Have you ever/ do you dye your hair crazy/ bright colors? :3

Too short, not even down to my breasts/chest because it's like the slowest thing ever. :( Can it go down to my hips pls.

fave genre of movies?

LOL mine is almost there, but also slow ;;

Hmm, I'd say anything comedy, romance, and action. Not too picky lol

Favorite childhood memory?

dunno can't say it was that good lol. but ehh spending time with my cousins i guess.

what do you study/work/other atm?

Well I'm a semi? college student, but taking a break to figure where to go from here
My family pressured me to study for higher paying jobs ie cooking etc, but I'm retaliating and making my own decisions now.
So in the meantime I take care of my mum at home while illustrating for children's books, t-shirts, etc. I hope to build a business out of this, and looking for work in the meantime c:

Worst food your grade school has ever served?

uhh probably anything fishballs.. most yuck food ever. also serving hip rose soup with chicken instead of chili sauce and whatnot low budget **** lol.

also this was high school but you could get toothpicks in your chicken stew lol

worst video game you played?

uhh probably anything fishballs.. most yuck food ever. also serving hip rose soup with chicken instead of chili sauce and whatnot low budget **** lol.

also this was high school but you could get toothpicks in your chicken stew lol

worst video game you played?

Oh!! Probably Something Something X It was about this teenage boy who could turn into a slimeball, it was basically a bad metroid. It gave me migraines and the story was terrible, it was his dad being the villan and he had to stop him.

Hmm, Does any villager hold any emotinal attachment for you?

Shep.. I mean he's always been my hippie doggo bud and I always try get him in my town <3

is it snow where you live?

Not sure, there's a lot of great places! The only thing I can say for sure is that they need to have English as their primary language, I may have taken 4 years of French but I'd much rather not use it if I don't have to :p

Do you chew gum often?

Not sure what you mean :c
If you mean swipe on phone keyboard? Aye. Let me know if I'm wrong lol

Favorite subject in school besides lunch/recess/etc?

Swedish and German I'd say because it was not boring like English lol and I usually like languages. I would say art but yeah I had crappy strict teachers and you couldn't do much free art so to say...

Most hour you spent on a game?

Hard to say how many hours exactly, but I think either ACNL, ACWW, or Destiny 1 are among the top 3 that I've spent most of my time in that I can think of?

What game have you completely regretting paying for, for any reason?

Back