• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ask the below user a question!

I love rodents! I'd like to have a couple of rats someday :)

Cat person or dog person?

Hmm I like Kittys but I'm a slight allergic to them ( to the point it's negligible ) and think that I would actually like dogs more

Own a wii u?

(edit because ninja'd ; P )
in NL I like catching bugs and landscaping!
Bug catching has always been my favorite activity, ever since the wee days of the GC lol

Favorite vehicle color?

Last edited:
Green or Vermillion, they’re both quite flashy and unique!

What is the first Animal Crossing game you’ve played?

probably wild world, never had like n64s or gc's as a kid so yeah lol.

most annoying island tour in new leaf, in your opinion?

I've gotten annoyed at a lot of them because people like to over-play them in club tortimer lol
Overall I'd say either the hammer tour or any of the fishing tours : P

What was your first pet?

When I became depressed. Ugh, I can’t imagine dealing through those headaches and going through sadness again.

What’s your favourite clothing item?

I did like high school up until it started to feel like a prison. I'm in college now and I absolutely love it!

Do you know how to knit/crochet?

Yes, I do! It?s fun to do, once I surprised myself by making me a weird looking scarf lol.

Never have I ever wore nail polish to school

Last edited:
heck no. i don't wanna raise some annoying brat and waste money on them. (no offense to people actually having kids but.. people should have a choice whether to want them, not have em because society says you should).

when did you wake up today?

e.e woke up at 5:00 am thanks to my husband..
(And yeah I totally agree n.n everyone should have a choice. Just because one person has them doesn’t mean everyone should have them too. Depends on the person. though I chose to have kids XD still want one more after this hahahaha.)

What’s your prized possession?

yeah same time here bc it was really windy outside so stuff probably flew around making noise and stuff. e_e dang head.

probably some of my vinyl records <3

last thing you ate?

Some japanese potato chips from Japan Crate lol

what are you allergic to?

Nothing! Feeling quite lucky in that apartment....

What makes you question your belief?

Nothing really. My beliefs are strong and when I doubt I have been proven otherwise. So nothing makes me really question it anymore :)

At this very moment, what is the thing you want to buy the most?

lots of cool stuff in the second hand store i do my internship in lel.

do you own those adult colouring books?

Back