• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ask the below user a question!

Sunset! (obscure adventure point n click stuff). And older Pok?mon, current gen sux.

also i'm not really into weeb stuff these days so idk xD aha.

least fav pokemon?

Omg it's been so long since I've played the Wii LOL but I used to love acnl city folk and that tennis game where you use the Wii remote as a raquet. Oh god, that game was lit when playing with friends xD

What was the last thing you cooked?

Sugar cookies! They were delicious but I guess my opinion wouldn't count for much.

Your most underwhelming movie of 2017?

uhh i haven't watched that many 2017 movies to be honest lol..

but ehh yeah that potc movie could have been less saucy romance lol.

worst wii game?

That one marching game where you just swung the remote up and down to create a band. I could never maintain a good rhythm and it made me mad when an elephant decided to walk away.

Favorite color?

being social with people, but i'm making progress unless they are real asshats

do you like mustard?

You ninja!
Basula=Trash in Spanish

Favorite YouTuber?

Last edited:
Tbh that’s a hard decision for me.
But the channel I usually most enjoy when i’m bored is Film/Game theorists.

lol you forgot the question but ya my fave youtuber is probably j.t. sexkik lol

last thing you purchased?

I literally don't remember xD uh...It was an alarm clock software on the 3DS.

What are you looking forward to?

Nothing at the moment, I just woke up. If I have time before I head out for school, i’ll probably cook up some bacon and eggs.

Before I forget to ask whoever is replying to this a question...

Do you have any great-grandfather’s/grandmother’s still alive today? If so, how old is he/she?

i don't think so, p sure they are all dead.

least fav video game?

I'd say anything too scary for me to play lol, ie FNAF etc. I don't mind watching youtubers play em though.

In all your life, what is the most expensive thing you were forced to buy?

my phone idk. i don't really like androids so yeah i got an iphone SE and while it's probably one of the cheaper iphones it's not cheap lel.

fave kind of music?

Back