ask the below user a question!

Do I read many books no not really but do I have a huge stack of books waiting for me to read them because in theory I read books? Yes.

Have you ever spent 100+ dollars on something and regretted it?

Yes, my playstation vita. It kind of bombed awhile after release and not many good games came out for it (at least in North America).

Have you ever bought a video game statue/large figure?

Last edited:
lololol okay I wasn't going to answer again but I have to now because yes I have a super fancy figure of a Tales of Symphonia character sitting on my desk staring me in the face and when I asked my last question I was literally thinking of that stupid figure.

What was your first job?

omg which character is it? Is it the Zelos by Alter? Cuz I covet that but could never commit to the price.

Anyway to answer the question it was a part-time docent at an art gallery

Q: what do you think of bugs and spiders?

I think they're fascinating creatures, but I've yet to overcome my phobia of flying bugs....

Do you sleep with a fan blowing on you at night?

In the Summer I love the wee hours of morning, whrn the sun rises around 6am.
In the Winter I don't have a favorite time of day, since the sun rises so much later.

What's your go-to Pokemon type?

Last edited:
Two. I don’t put them on top of each other though, I put them next to each other as I normally roll around in bed and slip off the pillows, lol.

How many people live in your household?

Two in my current household, myself and a housemate, but when I lived with my parents, there were 8 lol

favorite mythical animal?

Well im not 100% sure but I do know I'm a dank hippie bean :rolleyes:

Have you played Zelda BotW yet?

Yep!:cool:

Which musician/artist/band would you like to meet, if any?

Last edited:
Lu?s C?lia, or S?rgio Godinho maybe.. although I'd be starstruck af because they are my all-time favourite musicians and their works are so awesome T_T

what current model 2ds/3ds d'ya have?

I have a new 2ds! my 3ds still works fine, I just really like the new 2ds since I can't even see 3d 0 v0
My NDS, however, bit the dust lol

Opinion on rodents as pets? (any rodent)

Back