• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask the below user a question!

I have three c: They are named Cocona, Twilight, and Midnight n.n (though midnight is technically my husbands lol)

Do you buy christmas gifts?

I LOVE baby ruth chocolates <3 So delicious!

What are you doing on christmas other than opening gifts?

visiting family!

do you have a prized possession and if so, what is it?

My 3ds.

How do I resize my image so I don't need to put a spoiler on the inclosed image of a porg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My 3ds.

How do I resize my image so I don't need to put a spoiler on the inclosed image of a porg.

Two years ago e.e Husband and I were on very bad terms and on the brink of breaking up (we were only dating at the time). Glad we overcame it though c:

What’s your favorite thing about the holidays

Yes I love them and all porgs do too.
Unwrapping parts is fun :)

Cring-y-est thing youve seen all week? ( Last 7 days )

Hmm, maybe watching a clip of Jesse Wellens (youtuber) host at the EA Need for Speed presentation again. Honestly I wouldn't have done any better though lol

What are you allergic to (if any)?

Last edited:
Sorry if I offend anyone, but either country or a lot (not all) of today's mainstream hip hop (lyrics). Love all.

Favorite movie genre?

I used to way back in middle school, Game Informer. Can't remember any others, then or now lol

Favorite hobby outside of gaming?

I play piano for a living~
But I guess at that point it might be considered a profession.

How long did you sleep the night before?

4-5 hours? Never went back to sleep because of the caffeine in my meds lol

Any favorite games outside of AC?

Most Mario Kart ones except for 8/8D lol... Uh, older Pok?mon too I guess.

what did you have for lunch/dinner today?

Back