• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ask the below user a question!

I don't know a lot about splatoon, so I guess Callie lol

which pokemon is the very best, like no one ever was?

if talking games, hands down the best pkmn series was Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum! those games were so mature for a pokemon game and it's ost is greattt

whats ur fav genre of musik

I'm into so much stuff that it's hard to say lol
the main thing I listen to is Indie, so I guess that?

favorite pizza topping?

mushroom or just veggies, i don't like meat pizzas much.

fav kind of tacos?

Hmm probably a chicken taco in which the chicken got cooked in salsa and HMM it's so good.. ( sorry for bad description I can't describe the glorrry )

Braces? Have, had, or will have?

if talking games, hands down the best pkmn series was Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum! those games were so mature for a pokemon game and it's ost is greattt

whats ur fav genre of musik
Guess Im alone on this but... I actually hated it's ost.. especially how you have the same lame gem leader song while fighting the E4.... Though Cynthia's can almost carry the whole game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rock, definitely.

You?
( Just wanna answer this too.. ) what genre is inkling culture?

no ever had braces although i wish i did bc my teeth looks so freaky if i smile with open mouth -__-

fave candy?

Baby Ruth. Ugh I love those chocolates so much.

What’s your favorite thing to do to pass time?

play new leaf, i can easily kill an hour or two alone haha.

least fav AC villager?

URSALAAAAAAAAA

Are you tired?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guess Im alone on this but... I actually hated it's ost.. especially how you have the same lame gem leader song while fighting the E4.... Though Cynthia's can almost carry the whole game.
Tbh there's not much I liked about gen 4, that's why it took me forever to play through it. I like gen 3 more.

Daaamn, I was/is a real book worm but yeah.. childhood. def. the Sweet Valley Twins series <3 Love.

fave crisps flavour?

Crisps? I'm not 100% sure what those are.

Favorite restaurant?

crisps, chips depending on what country you are in. i mostly use crisps for chips tho lol because i mainly was taught british english in school.

uhh, and those are a few, can't name one tho.

first game you bought for 3ds (if you have one and can remember?)

Last edited:
Luggys manshun and the curse of the dank muuuhn

Do you know a secondary language?

yeah, well english is my 2nd language duh :p But yeah I know some German and very little Portuguese.. I like languages but ya I'm always lazy with em lol.

worst 3ds game?

Yes, english is my second.

Who's your favorite Youtuber?

ninjas xD

but uh, j.t. sexkik (the dude behind the pregegnante video lol)

fave soda?

Cherry coke #100

EDIT: Changing my question!

Should I keep binge-watching Cheers or should I watch Star Trek TNG? The dilemma is so real rn

Last edited:
cheers for sure lol never been a star trek fan soz boi

uh, do you like tabby the villager?

Back