• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ask the below user a question!

Too much crap, especially on Steam lol including some rts/4x games that were total crap. But a few not there being Bravely Default (the first one), too much confusing and too dependant on streetpass/spotpass and friends to even get somewhere. And I had to get it digital too lol :(

fave item set/series in new leaf?

Hmm, hard to pick just one! My style goes usually mixing them up and adding plants, etc for a cozier vibe. But if I really had to choose, I'd say either the ranch set (turning them white), rococo, classic, or alpine (love to play with designs on this one)!

Have you ever visited a scary/creepy dream town such as Aika Village?

Last edited:
Haha yeah I've actually visited Aika and pulled weed to see if a thing worked at times. I don't find it creepy though, more annoying and I only use it for weeds lol.

(also my fav is probably the gorgeous, cabin, patchwork(if you customize it warm or red), and cabana)

do you like starwars?

uhh lemme check my mp3 player..

Jos? Afonso - O Pastor de Bensafrim

(that dude has some real great music btw)

last thing you've drawn?

Last edited:
image.jpg
This doodle^

Who is the last person you texted?

Probably Krewella

Do you wear socks when walking around the house?

Pretty long, past shoulders, not that long though.

What is your favorite genre of movies?

Anything funny, action, romance, not too picky c:

Have you ever gone to a movie theater and asked for a refund due to the movie being terrible? If so, which movie?

Honestly, no. All the movies I?ve watched so far have been AWESOME (like ?The Commuter? and ?Thor:Ragnarok?) Mostly because I watched YouTube videos ahead to see if it?s terrible or not.

Have you ever played any shooting games? If so, what is your opinion on them?

(Perfectly honest I would play shooter games 24/7 if I could. Splatoon is just the many examples...)

Last edited:
I am honestly so trash at shooter games unless they have auto-aim. I can't aim at a moving target to save my life. 2 handed is my strength in almost any game because I can just bash everything to death, but I am just horrible at aiming! I do really want to get Splatoon and see if maybe a "kids" shooter could get me better at it, but I have my doubts!

Do you hate or love spicy food?

Oh boy do I HATE, HATE, and even more HATE spicy food.

I can’t even stand Hot Cheetos, which is actually really sad .-.

Who is your weeaboo (if you even have one :3)

If not, i’ll ask a more basic question. What’s your favorite video game BESIDES acnl?

Back