Looking for towns with wide paths

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
I'm thinking of redoing my town's paths to be 4 wide. Two-wide path with a water stream qr going down either side. Because I'm not very good at filling in all the space in my town with landscaping, it's alot of work/planning and takes tons of resources so I was thinking minimizing the space I have to fill in will work well for me!

But I want to see a four wide path in someone's town before I start, just to get an idea of how it could look good and for inspiration etc. So does anyone know of any dream towns with a 4-wide path like that? Or just pictures of the path works too (doesn't necessarily have to have the water down the sides ofc, just looking for a town that has a path that's wider than the typical 2-3 spaces).

Last edited:
I actually had(still kind of have but not really) a 4-5 wide path with 3 middle path tiles and the outer 2 being water paths.
It looks amazing but I personally am the opposite of you in the landscaping department so i narrowed them to 3-2 tile paths throughout town.
I do still have the occasional thicker path left over in certain areas like around my train station, but otherwise they're not the most practical the way my town is set up. I have lots of river and skinny bits of land so it got tricky.

I might be able to get a pick and stick it in here in a bit of at least whats left of the path around my station~

Edit: here's a pic! HNI_0049.jpg

Last edited:
I actually had(still kind of have but not really) a 4-5 wide path with 3 middle path tiles and the outer 2 being water paths.
It looks amazing but I personally am the opposite of you in the landscaping department so i narrowed them to 3-2 tile paths throughout town.
I do still have the occasional thicker path left over in certain areas like around my train station, but otherwise they're not the most practical the way my town is set up. I have lots of river and skinny bits of land so it got tricky.

I might be able to get a pick and stick it in here in a bit of at least whats left of the path around my station~

Edit: here's a pic! View attachment 212360

Oh I really like those paths! Especially that water! Yeah my town has some skinny bits as well, along with inconvenient rocks and ponds but I've worked around the rocks and as for the rest of the land that would be too weird to pave, I'm just keeping it natural. I did end up going ahead and making the paths. I might rework a few awkward areas but I'm liking the wide path design. :)

Oh I really like those paths! Especially that water! Yeah my town has some skinny bits as well, along with inconvenient rocks and ponds but I've worked around the rocks and as for the rest of the land that would be too weird to pave, I'm just keeping it natural. I did end up going ahead and making the paths. I might rework a few awkward areas but I'm liking the wide path design. :)

Thanks! That water took me ages to find the actual full four season variations of ;-;
I'm glad you figured it out! I bet it all looks great~

I like this persons paths a lot, http://tobimorieko.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-27.html
It's in Japanese but my browser translates it to english, it's not that hard to navigate if you do that. Anyways, she has a lot of paths linked to seasons. Autumn, winter, spring etc, and som with water and some without. A lot of them are wide paths. Just a recommendation =)

Many of the paths are spread around pinterest as well, I was very happy when I found the source for them.

Back