Are you patient when it comes to crafting furniture?

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Spring Sakura
Stardust Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Daisy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Waluigi Easter Egg
I sure am, I don't mind the horrific, loathing long hours that you have to wait to complete it.

How about you guys?

I don't mind it either! I usually craft items that take a few hours during the day and then throw some items that take 8+hours in before bed~

I actually don't mind. I've never used leaf tickets except to open up more crafting slots. Now that I'm farther into the game, I almost never have three things crafting at once anyway. I like that I have to wait a day or two between villagers. The only time I feel a little impatient is when I'm waiting on 48-hour amenities. Now THAT is a long wait!

I don’t mind waiting. I’ve only used least tickets to finish crafting for the Christmas items, and even then it was only a few

I usually wait for the crafting time, although now that they just added some 5 day timed events, I may have to change that..with some long wait hours to craft, and the number of items to craft per villagers, I may have to use tickets to get 4 people invited within 5 days :(

It normally doesn't bother me, but the fact that there's the 5-day goals for inviting villagers I keep checking the furniture to get it out as soon as I possibly can just to meet those goals lmao

Last edited:
Nah, I'd go broke if I used leaf tickets to speed things up. I'm unusually patient with games like this.
I figured you'd post something like this.

(I'm not stalking you, honest.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually don't mind. I've never used leaf tickets except to open up more crafting slots. Now that I'm farther into the game, I almost never have three things crafting at once anyway. I like that I have to wait a day or two between villagers. The only time I feel a little impatient is when I'm waiting on 48-hour amenities. Now THAT is a long wait!
I'm actually fine with that too. Even Stage 3 amenities.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait. Did you say you're impatient or patient? I never think before I post. *facepalm*

im saving up my tickets for later and i want to unlock the third crafting slot so i dont really speed the process up. i dont mind waiting, and im bad at checking this game so most of the time i dont even remember i have something in the crafting slots

Even though I find some of the crafting hours a little ridiculous, I don't mind waiting. The hours usually fly by and before I know it they are done. Even with the bigger amenities that take days to finish they get done quicker than I realize.

I hate waiting 48 hours for new amenities, but everything else is fine with me. I'm trying to save up my leaf tickets for new npcs or something, it seems like a waste to spend them on creating haha

I'm honestly more impatient when waiting to click when catching bugs and fish than waiting for furniture/amenities.
I'm also a money hoarder so I like to spend as little in-game currency as I can and I never use real money for apps.

The strange thing is, though, is that I'm impatient when the crafting time is only a few minutes left. That's when I use one leaf ticket.

Nope, but at least I splurged on unlocking all the slots so i can do multiple stuff at once.

Those 48 h++++ ones though... like umm hello?

Yep! It keeps the game at a good pace and helps prevent me from burning out on so many grindy quests ;) Really good for studying/exam periods too.

Plus it feels kind of terrific to have progressed so far without spending leaf tickets or real money.

I don?t really mind waiting because you can hoard materials for new items in the meantime. Additionally, I try to keep all my crafting slots filled at all times - so whenever I turn the game on, the first thing I do is empty and refill whatever slot is open, without even bothering to look at the timers.

i'd say I'm pretty patient. I have plenty of things to do during my day anyway, so things just naturally happen in the background as I go about my day.

Back