• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you patient when it comes to crafting furniture?

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Toy Hammer
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Orange Balloon
Perfect Orange
Orange Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
I sure am, I don't mind the horrific, loathing long hours that you have to wait to complete it.

How about you guys?

I don't mind it either! I usually craft items that take a few hours during the day and then throw some items that take 8+hours in before bed~

I actually don't mind. I've never used leaf tickets except to open up more crafting slots. Now that I'm farther into the game, I almost never have three things crafting at once anyway. I like that I have to wait a day or two between villagers. The only time I feel a little impatient is when I'm waiting on 48-hour amenities. Now THAT is a long wait!

I don’t mind waiting. I’ve only used least tickets to finish crafting for the Christmas items, and even then it was only a few

Nah, I'd go broke if I used leaf tickets to speed things up. I'm unusually patient with games like this.

I usually wait for the crafting time, although now that they just added some 5 day timed events, I may have to change that..with some long wait hours to craft, and the number of items to craft per villagers, I may have to use tickets to get 4 people invited within 5 days :(

It normally doesn't bother me, but the fact that there's the 5-day goals for inviting villagers I keep checking the furniture to get it out as soon as I possibly can just to meet those goals lmao

Last edited:
Nah, I'd go broke if I used leaf tickets to speed things up. I'm unusually patient with games like this.
I figured you'd post something like this.

(I'm not stalking you, honest.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually don't mind. I've never used leaf tickets except to open up more crafting slots. Now that I'm farther into the game, I almost never have three things crafting at once anyway. I like that I have to wait a day or two between villagers. The only time I feel a little impatient is when I'm waiting on 48-hour amenities. Now THAT is a long wait!
I'm actually fine with that too. Even Stage 3 amenities.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait. Did you say you're impatient or patient? I never think before I post. *facepalm*

im saving up my tickets for later and i want to unlock the third crafting slot so i dont really speed the process up. i dont mind waiting, and im bad at checking this game so most of the time i dont even remember i have something in the crafting slots

Yup. It doesn't bother me. The days go by quickly enough. ;p

Even though I find some of the crafting hours a little ridiculous, I don't mind waiting. The hours usually fly by and before I know it they are done. Even with the bigger amenities that take days to finish they get done quicker than I realize.

I hate waiting 48 hours for new amenities, but everything else is fine with me. I'm trying to save up my leaf tickets for new npcs or something, it seems like a waste to spend them on creating haha

I'm honestly more impatient when waiting to click when catching bugs and fish than waiting for furniture/amenities.
I'm also a money hoarder so I like to spend as little in-game currency as I can and I never use real money for apps.

The strange thing is, though, is that I'm impatient when the crafting time is only a few minutes left. That's when I use one leaf ticket.

Nope, but at least I splurged on unlocking all the slots so i can do multiple stuff at once.

Those 48 h++++ ones though... like umm hello?

Yep! It keeps the game at a good pace and helps prevent me from burning out on so many grindy quests ;) Really good for studying/exam periods too.

Plus it feels kind of terrific to have progressed so far without spending leaf tickets or real money.

I don?t really mind waiting because you can hoard materials for new items in the meantime. Additionally, I try to keep all my crafting slots filled at all times - so whenever I turn the game on, the first thing I do is empty and refill whatever slot is open, without even bothering to look at the timers.

i'd say I'm pretty patient. I have plenty of things to do during my day anyway, so things just naturally happen in the background as I go about my day.

Back