My heart is melting

sailormochi

roscoe, my ride or die
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
While I was visiting my friend's campsite, I saw Roscoe being so utterly adorable and I melted ;-;
He's my favorite villager and I've honestly never seen him like this in my life SAVE ME
IMG_8886.jpg
I'd protect him with my life

Do any of you have photos or moments to share about your favorite villagers/campers? :)

Edit: added more screenshots of roscoe! go check them out in page 2 <3

Last edited:
I have several of Roscoe myself: making fruit tarts, making seashell necklaces and exchanging kudos with Lily. I love him too. :)

The picture you shared is so sweet! Now I wish I'd unlocked him when I still had that tent.

I have several of Roscoe myself: making fruit tarts, making seashell necklaces and exchanging kudos with Lily. I love him too. :)

The picture you shared is so sweet! Now I wish I'd unlocked him when I still had that tent.

I unlocked him not too long ago so I have yet to do those activities with him. But you bet I'm gonna be taking loads of screenshots once he comes by again :D
I'm so glad people can relate to my love for Roscoe <3
Once I have him over at my campsite, I'm gonna put that tent out for him. c:

I wasn't sure if you wanted spoilers, but here you go :)

IMG_6800.jpg

IMG_6803.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

The last one is where he and Lily seemed to be exchanging kudos. One would clap and the other would do the emotion thingy.

Aww. I took a screenshot of making seashell necklaces with Roscoe too. It's so funny to see him do such unmasculine things. :p

My heart is being attacked mercilessly today I'm crying happy tears

And Roscoe is a huge softie <3 Don't tell him we know, shhh

You can get Roscoe in this game? Ooh I need him as a camper now. <3

A lot of the requests are really cute. One villager showed me her sea shell collection after I brought her coral and other random shells.

You can get Roscoe in this game? Ooh I need him as a camper now. <3

A lot of the requests are really cute. One villager showed me her sea shell collection after I brought her coral and other random shells.

Yes! I was so happy when I found out he was in the game :D
I believe you can unlock him randomly after level 19!
And I agree, I love the one where you make juice with the villager.

I caught him doing the fan dance! Sailormochi, you need him in your camp!

THE FAN DANCE!!! I need to see this!!! I thought I had a calling card, but it turns out I don't. (Or maybe I'm being dumb and not finding it somehow?) I have all his furniture and I just need him to be in one of the camping locations so I can build up my friendship with him a little more :<

THE FAN DANCE!!! I need to see this!!! I thought I had a calling card, but it turns out I don't. (Or maybe I'm being dumb and not finding it somehow?) I have all his furniture and I just need him to be in one of the camping locations so I can build up my friendship with him a little more :<[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you've tried calling him from your contacts list? Once you click on him there should be a call option if you have any calling cards left. I wish there was a way to exchange calling cards and such, because I'd give you one of mine in a heartbeat if there is.

Last edited:
Omg hold on, I can call him over!!!!!!!!! I'm SCREAMING
Last time I checked I wasn't able to press the call button but now I can omgjsjfjjf you have no idea how happy I am right now aaaaaa

You're so sweet though, for even saying that you'd give me one of yours ;-; I'm really touched. It must've been your kindness that fixed the calling issue for me somehow <3

Omg hold on, I can call him over!!!!!!!!! I'm SCREAMING
Last time I checked I wasn't able to press the call button but now I can omgjsjfjjf you have no idea how happy I am right now aaaaaa

You're so sweet though, for even saying that you'd give me one of yours ;-; I'm really touched. It must've been your kindness that fixed the calling issue for me somehow <3

Yay!! I'm so happy for you! We need to keep spreading the Roscoe love around. <3

sharing some screenshots i took today~
this thread is slowly gonna become "Mochi's Roscoe Appreciation Dump" i can feel it

4Gg6Hcr.jpg

xrTbwUe.jpg

C6jcJq1.jpg

I'll post more as I get them :)

I caught him cooking earlier, but missed the shot. I'll see if I can catch him again later.

I have this image of Punchy eating ice cream:
20171124_071336.png

EDIT: Whoops I hit post instead of preview haha.

Anyway, I was always pretty neutral on him as a villager until I saw him eating ice cream. Now he's my avatar and I'm trying to get him to move into my NL town lol

Last edited:
i'll wait for your pics, raven!

and punchy is adorable <3 i love how there's a big variety of things the villagers could be doing at the campsite. like the fan dance for example haha. hope you can get him to move in to your town! c:
i was pretty happy to find the villagers in my acnl town in the pocket camp game. not just roscoe, but also filbert and cherry. i hope they keep adding more and more villagers!

Back