• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My heart is melting

I took this shot at someone else's campsite while I was visiting them:
{huge image so spoiler'ed}

Ztlqn47.png
[/img]

I was sad to see him all by himself at first, but he looked so happy just eating his sammich that I had to take the photo. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have this image of Punchy eating ice cream:
20171124_071336.png

EDIT: Whoops I hit post instead of preview haha.

Anyway, I was always pretty neutral on him as a villager until I saw him eating ice cream. Now he's my avatar and I'm trying to get him to move into my NL town lol

I love him, and that photo is the cutest!! ^_^

Last edited:
There's something incredibly cute about Kyle being very excited over a seashell necklace, haha.

Tex jamming on the electric guitar with K.K. and Filbert fell asleep waiting for Santa :)

Later that night we had Tex on the drums and Filbert on the electric guitar

Last edited:
Omg! I find Roscoe utterly adorable as well! I was really surprised that I started liking him because at first glance, his appearance (mainly his huge eye) really put me off. But ever since meeting him in game he's really won me over, and as of now he is one of my favorite villagers! c: I also really love how his eye changes to yellow/red when he's angry/glaring. It's so cute!

zfKe5B4.jpg

lqSAbLu.jpg

Last edited:
I'm actually tearing up at these photos hold on I need a moment

Or more like 15 years to get over this

I took this shot at someone else's campsite while I was visiting them:
{huge image so spoiler'ed}

Ztlqn47.png
[/img]

I was sad to see him all by himself at first, but he looked so happy just eating his sammich that I had to take the photo. :)

I would join him in a heartbeat :"( He looks SO HAPPY with his sammich I just-- Roscoe baby I'll make you 5000 sandwiches I'll buy you all the sandwiches in the world :"(((((((((((((

Omg! I find Roscoe utterly adorable as well! I was really surprised that I started liking him because at first glance, his appearance (mainly his huge eye) really put me off. But ever since meeting him in game he's really won me over, and as of now he is one of my favorite villagers! c: I also really love how his eye changes to yellow/red when he's angry/glaring. It's so cute!

zfKe5B4.jpg

lqSAbLu.jpg

I'm so glad you've joined the Roscoe fan club <3 Hahaha. You can't resist it, he's so adorable even when he gets mad.
Also his bio is the FUNNIEST AND CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU READ IT?
Sorry for the caps I got so excited
But yes, welcome to the club <3 He is so much cuter and charming in ACNL, by the way. Totally worth looking for him if you are interested. c:

Caught him on the swing!

View attachment 212363

SUCH A GOOD BOY!!!!!!!! my heart T__T

I saw this in a friend's campsite. I have a new goal now.

View attachment 212395

This... this just might be the best thing I've seen this entire year. Scratch that, my entire life.
Forget everything else in the game. This is my new goal too.

Thank you to everyone who shared pictures in this thread (Roscoe or not). I truly appreciate it.
I've been a little stressed lately and these are making my days a little easier to get through.
Saving all of these in an album I can look through whenever I'm feeling down <3

More Roscoe cuteness for SailorMochi!

I snapped this one at my boyfriends camp tonight. Roscoe looks so happy with his cup of coffee! And he's being serenaded by Sandy on drums and Tex on Port-a-potty door! :p

vq9oKSq.png

aaa Kuromi thank you so much for sharing the photo <3
Roscoe looks so happy c: And there's some pizza too? Looks like a perfect night. I also like how he's sitting on a couch that matches his aesthetic.
*happy sigh* Roscoe is so precious. I'm thankful every single day that he showed up in my ACNL town and stole my heart.

Oh that’s so cute! I love it when villagers go and have fun in another theme’s amenity or something, even when they’re a different personality typed-villager... for example, Roscoe is cool and cranky, yet that screenshot of him and a cute amenity was adorable! It’s great and hilarious to see a cranky villager enjoying themselves in a small cute amenity, especially with that admirable smile.

Got another cute shot from my boyfriend's campsite; he had just upgraded the Street Set, and look who was playing for everybody: ;)

QkNZmjL.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaa Kuromi thank you so much for sharing the photo <3
Roscoe looks so happy c: And there's some pizza too? Looks like a perfect night. I also like how he's sitting on a couch that matches his aesthetic.

*happy sigh* Roscoe is so precious. I'm thankful every single day that he showed up in my ACNL town and stole my heart.

Oh, I hadn't even noticed the couch matching at first!
You're welcome for these; I'm glad to hear these are helping you get through a stressful time too.

Heh...after seeing all the cute pics. and talking to him in Pocket Camp, I want him in my New Leaf town now, too.:p

Last edited:
Dear sailormochi,
I am sorry to break this to you, but Roscoe has a true love ❤️ ... itsa me! The Pennifer!!

1jas7o.png

(only kidding! ... Raddle is my true love hahaha

i6w0no.jpg

Here's one that really pulled at my heartstrings...

uX7SowY.png

My deer babies on a picnic date.:blush:

Last edited:
Back