• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My heart is melting

IJASGJIBND FSGIJSBDFGKJ BSDFOBDF!!!!

20171224102144.jpg

I don't think my heart can take it ;-;

Edit: No idea what happened to my post... Ignore the fact that there's a second image.

Attachments

• 20171224102144.jpg
    20171224102144.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Just gonna set this down here...and now I will walk away slowly.

8c5hbRv.jpg

Ok. This did it for me! My pal Roscoe is in love with smelling flowers!

5xmkK87.jpg

Any time I catch a Cranky villager, especially Apollo or Roscoe, doing something cute, I have to take a moment to appreciate it. Special mention goes to when they make seashell necklaces or sit on the Tree Swing.

Also, whenever I go to my campsite to find two of my villagers clapping for each other and blushing in turn, it's incredibly charming.

No screenshots to share, but I love the one of him in the tent! Too cute.

I'm all about the super bubblegum-cute villagers, so I hadn't paid much attention to Roscoe until Pocket Camp. I'm not sure what has changed, but now he's one of my favorites!

So,

I am in love with Stella - She's so darn cute!
26732324_10210643683118013_130418614_o.jpg

26638389_10210643682277992_1568521646_n.jpg
I just love how cute the villagers look when they are interacting with everything at your campsite :D

Last edited:

This is like a month old (as you can see there was no snow yet) but TAD ACK I LOVE HIM

Last edited:
I just spammed a bunch of request tickets and now have Roscoe and Static in my campsite. I can't wait to get some cute pictures of them. :)

Another one for the Roscoe fans (myself included):

UcXzwje.png

I know I'm silly but I love the fact that it's a horse, RIDING a horse. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

SO...CUTE... (o_O)

lG8IlCj.png

Last edited:
Here is some campsite cuteness. I was just getting the picnic blanket for level ups, but I like seeing the villagers gather there now. :)

20180122204209.jpg

20180122182643.jpg

20180120161859.jpg

I caught Hopkins lying down on the inflatable in the pool. Perfect camouflage as they are they same exact colour!! I nearly missed him. Then I couldn't stop laughing, an inflatable lying down in a pool on an inflatable, oh my life!! LOL

I really love sheep, so when I saw this, I knew I not only had to capture it, but also join in myself!
IMG_2277.jpg

I hope sailormochi still checks this thread...

...'cause she'll appreciate this one. ^_^

3c0wbPx.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I caught Hopkins lying down on the inflatable in the pool. Perfect camouflage as they are they same exact colour!! I nearly missed him. Then I couldn't stop laughing, an inflatable lying down in a pool on an inflatable, oh my life!! LOL

Hehe...I hadn't even thought of that! :p I got a cute photo of him on the raft which I'll put here:
zgVpdSg.png

Back