• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My heart is melting

sailormochi

roscoe, my ride or die
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
While I was visiting my friend's campsite, I saw Roscoe being so utterly adorable and I melted ;-;
He's my favorite villager and I've honestly never seen him like this in my life SAVE ME
IMG_8886.jpg
I'd protect him with my life

Do any of you have photos or moments to share about your favorite villagers/campers? :)

Edit: added more screenshots of roscoe! go check them out in page 2 <3

Last edited:
I have several of Roscoe myself: making fruit tarts, making seashell necklaces and exchanging kudos with Lily. I love him too. :)

The picture you shared is so sweet! Now I wish I'd unlocked him when I still had that tent.

I have several of Roscoe myself: making fruit tarts, making seashell necklaces and exchanging kudos with Lily. I love him too. :)

The picture you shared is so sweet! Now I wish I'd unlocked him when I still had that tent.

I unlocked him not too long ago so I have yet to do those activities with him. But you bet I'm gonna be taking loads of screenshots once he comes by again :D
I'm so glad people can relate to my love for Roscoe <3
Once I have him over at my campsite, I'm gonna put that tent out for him. c:

I wasn't sure if you wanted spoilers, but here you go :)

IMG_6800.jpg

IMG_6803.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

The last one is where he and Lily seemed to be exchanging kudos. One would clap and the other would do the emotion thingy.

Aww. I took a screenshot of making seashell necklaces with Roscoe too. It's so funny to see him do such unmasculine things. :p

My heart is being attacked mercilessly today I'm crying happy tears

And Roscoe is a huge softie <3 Don't tell him we know, shhh

You can get Roscoe in this game? Ooh I need him as a camper now. <3

A lot of the requests are really cute. One villager showed me her sea shell collection after I brought her coral and other random shells.

You can get Roscoe in this game? Ooh I need him as a camper now. <3

A lot of the requests are really cute. One villager showed me her sea shell collection after I brought her coral and other random shells.

Yes! I was so happy when I found out he was in the game :D
I believe you can unlock him randomly after level 19!
And I agree, I love the one where you make juice with the villager.

I caught him doing the fan dance! Sailormochi, you need him in your camp!

THE FAN DANCE!!! I need to see this!!! I thought I had a calling card, but it turns out I don't. (Or maybe I'm being dumb and not finding it somehow?) I have all his furniture and I just need him to be in one of the camping locations so I can build up my friendship with him a little more :<

THE FAN DANCE!!! I need to see this!!! I thought I had a calling card, but it turns out I don't. (Or maybe I'm being dumb and not finding it somehow?) I have all his furniture and I just need him to be in one of the camping locations so I can build up my friendship with him a little more :<[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you've tried calling him from your contacts list? Once you click on him there should be a call option if you have any calling cards left. I wish there was a way to exchange calling cards and such, because I'd give you one of mine in a heartbeat if there is.

Last edited:
Omg hold on, I can call him over!!!!!!!!! I'm SCREAMING
Last time I checked I wasn't able to press the call button but now I can omgjsjfjjf you have no idea how happy I am right now aaaaaa

You're so sweet though, for even saying that you'd give me one of yours ;-; I'm really touched. It must've been your kindness that fixed the calling issue for me somehow <3

Omg hold on, I can call him over!!!!!!!!! I'm SCREAMING
Last time I checked I wasn't able to press the call button but now I can omgjsjfjjf you have no idea how happy I am right now aaaaaa

You're so sweet though, for even saying that you'd give me one of yours ;-; I'm really touched. It must've been your kindness that fixed the calling issue for me somehow <3

Yay!! I'm so happy for you! We need to keep spreading the Roscoe love around. <3

sharing some screenshots i took today~
this thread is slowly gonna become "Mochi's Roscoe Appreciation Dump" i can feel it

4Gg6Hcr.jpg

xrTbwUe.jpg

C6jcJq1.jpg

I'll post more as I get them :)

I caught him cooking earlier, but missed the shot. I'll see if I can catch him again later.

I have this image of Punchy eating ice cream:
20171124_071336.png

EDIT: Whoops I hit post instead of preview haha.

Anyway, I was always pretty neutral on him as a villager until I saw him eating ice cream. Now he's my avatar and I'm trying to get him to move into my NL town lol

Last edited:
i'll wait for your pics, raven!

and punchy is adorable <3 i love how there's a big variety of things the villagers could be doing at the campsite. like the fan dance for example haha. hope you can get him to move in to your town! c:
i was pretty happy to find the villagers in my acnl town in the pocket camp game. not just roscoe, but also filbert and cherry. i hope they keep adding more and more villagers!

Back