• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT from posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iampoor

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I know you can earn TBT when you make lengthy posts, but my question is.. how long does a post have to be to earn you Bells? I know everybody on here and the rules and such say that when they're more lengthy than not it earns you more, but does anybody know more of an exact letter and/or word count? It'd be funny to see if someone follows the count exactly to earn the max bells count lol

I cannot say that I know of the specific character/word count that nets a person the maximum amount of bells, but as someone who tends to make long posts I can say that I have found that they seem to max out at 10 bells. It's not really worth worrying overmuch about though, as you'll just get in trouble if you were to copy and paste something word for word from elsewhere, and if you're not expressing something true to yourself and worthwhile to the topic at hand then it probably isn't worth posting and might even get deleted for being spam. Thus, it ultimately seems like it would be a waste of time trying to figure out the specific character count because you'd find yourself needing to construct lengthy posts just to earn as many bells as possible, spending time you could potentially be using to earn more bells by posting in other topics where you might have more to actually talk about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back