• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hybrids, Gold Roses, Mushrooms

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Switch
4283-9990-2999
Feedback
100% (236) +
Looking to buy:

Any type and color of hybrid flowers
Mushrooms - famous, flat, skinny, elegant
Gold Roses

I don't have a set amount I need for any of them, just whatever you offer is fine.

Paying igb or tbt, name your price. Pick-up or delivery, either works!

Last edited:
I have a ton of gold roses and jacob's ladders I can sell for 1 tbt each! I think I have around 50-ish of each? I can double check, but let me know around how many you'd like if you're interested c:

I have a ton of gold roses and jacob's ladders I can sell for 1 tbt each! I think I have around 50-ish of each? I can double check, but let me know around how many you'd like if you're interested c:

Oh whoops, I should have specified not jacob's ladders sorry~
But definitely interested in the roses :) Hm how about 30, that amount okay?

Last edited:
Oh whoops, I should have specified not jacob's ladders sorry~
But definitely interested in the roses :) Hm how about 30, that amount okay?

Sure thing! I've added you and my gates are open, feel free to drop by whenever~

I have a few hybrids (aka roses) I am willing to sell for 1 tbt bell each.

• 42 - Blue Roses
    [*]24 - Black Roses
    [*]7 - Purple Roses

Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
I have a few hybrids (aka roses) I am willing to sell for 1 tbt bell each.

• 42 - Blue Roses
    [*]24 - Black Roses
    [*]7 - Purple Roses

Let me know if you are interested.

Hi I am! Sorry for the late reply, had to work out some connections issues with another trade I was doing xx
Could I get 10 blues, 10 blacks, and the 7 purples?

Hi I am! Sorry for the late reply, had to work out some connections issues with another trade I was doing xx
Could I get 10 blues, 10 blacks, and the 7 purples?
Sure. If you are still having connection issues, we can do this trade tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sweet, added you. I'll start moving the flowers to my locker now.

Oh, well I can try to host but I'm not sure if the connection will stay up or not! But my gate is open now!

edit: that actually went better than expected..usually when I host on bad weather days it just errors and disconnects. :p well thanks again haha!

Last edited:
Hai are you still looking for gold roses? I have many that I'm selling for 1tbt each ^^

Great! :) Could I buy 20 please? Let me know when you're available!

I'm available right now, if you are. Is it alright if I do delivery my town has no space for the flowers
VM me when you're online. I'm EST time so I may be in school when you message me

Last edited:
Back