Erik or Beau?

Choose.

• Total voters
i have beau and he's my favourite, but erik is adorable as well and i definitely want him in my town ;;

erik was one of my starting villagers and i haven't let him leave (and probably won't ever hehe), so i vote erik!

I like them equally and have both of them in my town. Erik has better taste in interior d?cor though.

I like them both, Erik is an Elk and Beau is a Kob. Very nice animals to base their designs off, I must say.

I have had both at certain points over the years of playing and both of them were sweet/didn't annoy me.

So I don't either prefer of them, they are completely equal to me. :)

Last edited:
Erik. I've just never understood the appeal of Beau. Why he's a tier 1 villager and why he's so popular. Imo he's not too interesting and he's just a deer. is it because he has a nice house which I'd agree he does but I dunno he's just not too interesting. Anyone try to fill me in on him and why he's so loved cause i just don't get it.

I don't remember if I've actually met Erik in game or not but I never really had him in my town(s) before, however I had Beau multiple times on different towns and I absolutely loved him (he and Bruce would be the only deer in an all wolf town before welcome amiibo update) the only thing I don't like about him is his house interior.

Erik. Beau is a sweetheart, but his design lacks a theme to me? He's kinda... Beau-ring, heh.

Beau. He was in my town before I reset and was my favorite at the time. He'll always have a special place in my heart <3

Beau and Erik are both very nice lazy deer.....

But Erik is a bit more ?peppy? awake lazy and Beau is very sleepy lazy.

Depends on the town you?re going for!

Back