• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Erik or Beau?

Choose.

• Total voters

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Which of these two Deer do you prefer?

Im not sure who to prefer ugh, I like Erik for his cool cabin house but I like Beau for having him before and his house is nice.

Tbh the only deer I really like are Dierdre, Fuchsia, and Diana. I'm not a fan of any of the male deer villager Don't worry I'm not sexist lol

I really like them both but I would probably pick Erik to be in my town. He's like a moose, and as a Canadian, I have to love him and his little cabin home.

Ive always considered getting erik again, he was so cute but my love for beau outweighs him

I used to have both deer at some point and I like them equally. If you're going to choose one right now, Erik will probably fit more.

I like Erik, he's very cute and I don't like Beau's eyes.

Of the two, I prefer Erik due to his more unique design. That said, if I were to have a male deer villager living in one of my towns I'd probably want to acquire Bruce instead of either of them.

Beau !! I love his hazy lazy half asleep looking eyes, it's so cute :) i love eriks house tho

I love Erik, his design really fits with the 'easy-going deer walking on the farm' motif (plus where I live, deer are pretty much welcome in backyards, farms, streets, etc.)
Plus he looks like a warm cookie!

that's actually a pretty hard choice. I've never really had personal experience with either and I like their designs equally for the most part. Though I think i'd have to say I like Erik a bit more, I'm not a huge fan of Beau's eyes. But I do love Beau's interior!
Honestly the only deer i've had is Bruce, who was a big favorite of mine at the time, but i don't remember much since it's been so long ;o;

Back