• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Which of these two Deer do you prefer?

Im not sure who to prefer ugh, I like Erik for his cool cabin house but I like Beau for having him before and his house is nice.

Tbh the only deer I really like are Dierdre, Fuchsia, and Diana. I'm not a fan of any of the male deer villager Don't worry I'm not sexist lol

I really like them both but I would probably pick Erik to be in my town. He's like a moose, and as a Canadian, I have to love him and his little cabin home.

Ive always considered getting erik again, he was so cute but my love for beau outweighs him

I used to have both deer at some point and I like them equally. If you're going to choose one right now, Erik will probably fit more.

I like Erik, he's very cute and I don't like Beau's eyes.

Of the two, I prefer Erik due to his more unique design. That said, if I were to have a male deer villager living in one of my towns I'd probably want to acquire Bruce instead of either of them.

Beau !! I love his hazy lazy half asleep looking eyes, it's so cute :) i love eriks house tho

I love Erik, his design really fits with the 'easy-going deer walking on the farm' motif (plus where I live, deer are pretty much welcome in backyards, farms, streets, etc.)
Plus he looks like a warm cookie!

that's actually a pretty hard choice. I've never really had personal experience with either and I like their designs equally for the most part. Though I think i'd have to say I like Erik a bit more, I'm not a huge fan of Beau's eyes. But I do love Beau's interior!
Honestly the only deer i've had is Bruce, who was a big favorite of mine at the time, but i don't remember much since it's been so long ;o;

Back