• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Erik or Beau?

Choose.

• Total voters
i have beau and he's my favourite, but erik is adorable as well and i definitely want him in my town ;;

erik was one of my starting villagers and i haven't let him leave (and probably won't ever hehe), so i vote erik!

I like them equally and have both of them in my town. Erik has better taste in interior d?cor though.

I like them both, Erik is an Elk and Beau is a Kob. Very nice animals to base their designs off, I must say.

I have had both at certain points over the years of playing and both of them were sweet/didn't annoy me.

So I don't either prefer of them, they are completely equal to me. :)

Last edited:
Erik. I've just never understood the appeal of Beau. Why he's a tier 1 villager and why he's so popular. Imo he's not too interesting and he's just a deer. is it because he has a nice house which I'd agree he does but I dunno he's just not too interesting. Anyone try to fill me in on him and why he's so loved cause i just don't get it.

I don't remember if I've actually met Erik in game or not but I never really had him in my town(s) before, however I had Beau multiple times on different towns and I absolutely loved him (he and Bruce would be the only deer in an all wolf town before welcome amiibo update) the only thing I don't like about him is his house interior.

Erik. Beau is a sweetheart, but his design lacks a theme to me? He's kinda... Beau-ring, heh.

Beau. He was in my town before I reset and was my favorite at the time. He'll always have a special place in my heart <3

Beau and Erik are both very nice lazy deer.....

But Erik is a bit more ?peppy? awake lazy and Beau is very sleepy lazy.

Depends on the town you?re going for!

Back