• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need some new ACNL friends

Jaybird21

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (7) +
I need some new ACNL friends to play with in each others towns. I'm active usually for a little bit every day or at least I try to and then I'm always active on the weekends at least once. :)

My friend code is: 1435-3940-8111

Last edited:
Heya! I also try to be active everyday. My friend code is 2380-7591-6982.

I added you but I'm not going to be active anymore tonight. I will tomorrow sometime though :)

Active when I can be always love visiting and visitors. 4613-9666-1130 is my friend code. ��

Feel free to add me. Lmk if you do and I'll add you right back :)

I just added you guys, sorry I've was really busy the last few days. I'm going to be active right now for a little bit and then I have to go to a friends house to practice something for a performance but I would love to visit if you would like. I might be on tonight later.

Last edited:
I recently started playing again too. I'm on evenings/weekends EST. FC: 2337-3346-8759

Add me!im active every day around the time i post this comment..(its 11 pm)..ill add you tommorow!

Back