• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Take 'em away, boys

Sprinkle is available, however there are already two others trying to get her. If you'd like though I can still put you on the list~

I don't actually :c

I do have 30 amiibo cards arriving today (yay!) so maybe I'll end up with it! That would help things lol~

I'll put ya down for her, and I'll update my list with my amiibo cards as soon as they get here!

Oh, I rated this thread 5 stars.

You are really generous, delightful and patient. Hope you do well and earn a vast amount of btb because you deserve it. :)

Hi! Is lurking allowed? If so, can I please lurk for Vesta? :D

Last edited:
Hiya, I don't have vesta, I'm sorry :c

Oh that's okay! Sorry I should've made myself more clear, I mean if you come across Vesta whilst you're cycling, would you mind letting me know? No problem if not :D

Hi! I'm interested in Flip ^^ I'm not sure what tier he is, therefore I don't know the price but whatever price is fine!

Hiya! Flip is tier 5 so 10 TBT. Is that alright with you?

If you want him now, I can scan him into my other town, but I also have him in my main town and I'm trying to cycle him out lol. Let me know~ (and please like my post so I can get a notification! I'm forgetful lol) c:

Hiya! Flip is tier 5 so 10 TBT. Is that alright with you?

If you want him now, I can scan him into my other town, but I also have him in my main town and I'm trying to cycle him out lol. Let me know~ (and please like my post so I can get a notification! I'm forgetful lol) c:

Oh, that's perfect! Could you please explain the process of getting a villager in boxes? I just pinged one of my villagers (Ed). :)

HHH! :eek: At last I found someone with Jeremiah's card! May I take him, please?

Ok! I'm not at home right now, but I should be shortly and I can get him scanned in for you c:

I'll PM when I'm ready! He's tier 3 so will be 20 TBT

Back