Cycling Take 'em away, boys

Sprinkle is available, however there are already two others trying to get her. If you'd like though I can still put you on the list~

I don't actually :c

I do have 30 amiibo cards arriving today (yay!) so maybe I'll end up with it! That would help things lol~

I'll put ya down for her, and I'll update my list with my amiibo cards as soon as they get here!

Oh, I rated this thread 5 stars.

You are really generous, delightful and patient. Hope you do well and earn a vast amount of btb because you deserve it. :)

Hi! Is lurking allowed? If so, can I please lurk for Vesta? :D

Last edited:
Hiya, I don't have vesta, I'm sorry :c

Oh that's okay! Sorry I should've made myself more clear, I mean if you come across Vesta whilst you're cycling, would you mind letting me know? No problem if not :D

Hi! I'm interested in Flip ^^ I'm not sure what tier he is, therefore I don't know the price but whatever price is fine!

Hiya! Flip is tier 5 so 10 TBT. Is that alright with you?

If you want him now, I can scan him into my other town, but I also have him in my main town and I'm trying to cycle him out lol. Let me know~ (and please like my post so I can get a notification! I'm forgetful lol) c:

Hiya! Flip is tier 5 so 10 TBT. Is that alright with you?

If you want him now, I can scan him into my other town, but I also have him in my main town and I'm trying to cycle him out lol. Let me know~ (and please like my post so I can get a notification! I'm forgetful lol) c:

Oh, that's perfect! Could you please explain the process of getting a villager in boxes? I just pinged one of my villagers (Ed). :)

HHH! :eek: At last I found someone with Jeremiah's card! May I take him, please?

Ok! I'm not at home right now, but I should be shortly and I can get him scanned in for you c:

I'll PM when I'm ready! He's tier 3 so will be 20 TBT

Back