• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Amiibo and HHD items.

• blueprints
  • fairy bottle
  • Heart Container
  • heavy tome
  • Hero of Time scroll
  • inflatable Resetti
  • large egg
  • model sailor
  • monochrome floor
  • Nook's Homes car
  • shop mat
  • wall-mounted TV
22-24 tbt bells?​

• blueprints
  • fairy bottle
  • Heart Container
  • heavy tome
  • Hero of Time scroll
  • inflatable Resetti
  • large egg
  • model sailor
  • monochrome floor
  • Nook's Homes car
  • shop mat
  • wall-mounted TV
22-24 tbt bells?​

All of that for 24 tbt sounds fine. Do you think you could get me two or three monochrome floors?

All of that for 24 tbt sounds fine. Do you think you could get me two or three monochrome floors?
Sure, that will be 2 tbt bells per item. It will take me some time to time travel and grind for all the items, however. So, I'll get back to you soon once everything is ready. I hope that's alright.

Still working on your items, however. I received some WA cards this afternoon, and I can get you more of the items you are after below.

• book stands
  • desk mirror
  • drink machine
It isn't much, but together with the current list I provided earlier, that will be 30 tbt bells.

Still working on your items, however. I received some WA cards this afternoon, and I can get you more of the items you are after below.

• book stands
  • desk mirror
  • drink machine
It isn't much, but together with the current list I provided earlier, that will be 30 tbt bells.

Works for me, thank you. Let me know whenever you can trade.

Works for me, thank you. Let me know whenever you can trade.
My apologise for the wait. Everything is now ready, and I have purchased the three monochrome floors for you. In total, that will be 34 tbt bells.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread today. Just let me know when you are available to trade. I'll be making two trips over to your town.

Last edited:
My apologise for the wait. Everything is now ready, and I have purchased the three monochrome floors for you. In total, that will be 34 tbt bells.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread today. Just let me know when you are available to trade. I'll be making two trips over to your town.

I'm online right now if you want to come. :)

Back