• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying BATHTUB

PeachTea04

🌿🌸🌿🌼🌿🌸🌿🌼🌿🌸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
う
森
Cake
Cake
Cake
ぶ
ど
Feedback
100% (287) +
As the title says, I am looking to buy a regular bathtub

Thank you u.u

Last edited:
I think I have a wildflower floor. I'll check if you still need it. What do you want for it?

I can give 1tbt for it or some hybrids, I have blue, purple and black ones :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thank youuu

Last edited:
1tbt or some hybrids I have blue, purple and black, or I can pay in IGB, like 50k for it?

I'll be available in an hour, I'm still outside and am making my home, will you be free then? And thank youuuu ^^

Might be asleep in an hour :c But VM me when you're ready! If I don't reply within 10-15 mins I'm probably asleep haha

I can give 1tbt for it or some hybrids, I have blue, purple and black ones :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thank youuu

I'm not in need of TBT or hybrids, (not those colours, I mean) do you perhaps have yellow pansies, red pansies, jacobs ladders, pine saplings or sweet olive starts? Any of those would be alright.

I'm currently sick, so my apologies for being late. I'm doing my quick scout-build-demolish so no one moves in a bad location, but I'll be done in a moment and edit this with "I have the wall" or "I don't have the wall."

Thank you, too!

I have this floor! I have no idea why I said wall up there, I'm brain dead. Whoops!

As I said on the other thread, 1 gold rose should be enough! :^)

Last edited:
I'm not in need of TBT or hybrids, (not those colours, I mean) do you perhaps have yellow pansies, red pansies, jacobs ladders, pine saplings or sweet olive starts? Any of those would be alright.

I'm currently sick, so my apologies for being late. I'm doing my quick scout-build-demolish so no one moves in a bad location, but I'll be done in a moment and edit this with "I have the wall" or "I don't have the wall."

Thank you, too!

I have this floor! I have no idea why I said wall up there, I'm brain dead. Whoops!

As I said on the other thread, 1 gold rose should be enough! :^)

Aweee okay sure ^^ get well soon and let me know when ur free, I'll be free for the next 3 hours cuz it's already evening here, but dw if it doesn't happen today, we can sort out another time soon :) thank youuuu

Hallo. I have a few bathtubs that fell from the trees, and up for grabs. It's now refurbished though. If you're okay with that, let me know. :) Ah, and this is my FC.
FC: 2337-7649-6928

Back