Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@amazonevan19 - Sure! I'll add your FC now. I should be able to get online whenever. Just let me know when you're online. ^^

Last edited:
Added a couple of Chicken Smoothie pets!

@KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing - Sure, just let me know when you're online and I'd be happy to trade. ^^

@KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing - Sure, just let me know when you're online and I'd be happy to trade. ^^

Hi! I?m available now. If you aren?t back tonight, anytime after 2:00 EST tomorrow will work :)

@KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing - Great, I'll add you now and pop online.

@KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing - I'm on X, so one of that generation would be great.

@KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing - Thanks for the trade, and enjoy your new Pokemon! n_n

Hey, sorry for the late reply but I was gone for a couple days. I'm pretty open today and am in PST.

@amazonevan19 - You wanted the Hitmonchan, correct? I can trade whenever.

@amazonevan19 - You wanted the Hitmonchan, correct? I can trade whenever.

Yes that’s me! I’m going to have lunch here shortly but I will be ready to trade in about an hour. I’ll VM you when I have you added and am good to go.

Hai can I buy ur shiny piplup and gourgeist please ^^

@PeachTea04 - Sure! I'll add you now. I can trade whenever. ^^

Hai I'm available now ^^ I'm kinda new to trading Pokemon, I have Pokemon sun, do we need to have the same card to trade? :0

@PeachTea04 - I just looked it up, and it looks that way. I have Moon as well, so I just need a few minutes to transfer stuff and then head online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back