What kinds music is your favourite and what are you listening to!

ShinyFinderNoah

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5965-8726-0486
I've been listening to tons of Rap nowadays. Mainly Eminem. Let me know if you have any other artists I should check out! :p

I guess my tastes would be kinda hiphop? My faves are BTS, Die Antwoord, and Joji
so

idk

alternative electro rap kpop lofi hiphop **** I honestly don't know o k

oldschool house - thomas bangalter
disco - daft punk (also house), bee gees
alternative rock - radiohead, the dandy warhols
(various artists who make the sound track for JSR+JSRF) - hip hop, funk, rock, electronic, chillhop, acid jazz - hideki naganuma especially. his work on ollie king and sonic rush are great too.
drum n bass - pendulum (early 2000s)
8 bit - tim follin
metal - metallica, mastodon, yngwie malmsteen
whatever pogo's genre of music is lol it's just a lot of samples from media put together

old portuguese protest music..and some west african oldies (mainly guinea-bissau and cabo verde).

also yeah i like some more western political folk/folk rock as well and some psychedelic oldies hippie music.

80's music is the best!!!!!

I was just listening to iHeart 80's earlier, songs like Human by The Human League, Jump by Van Halen, Break my Stride by Mathew Wilder, and Vacation by The Go-Gos came on. That's only a very small handful of all the great 80's music out there!!

i like korean music thats soft and maybe what you would say slow, ballad, classical ... something that isnt harsh on the ears

it feels like i enjoy a lot of music but its probably all like.. within the same kind of section of music genres. alternative, folk, indie, punk pop, alternative pop, idk stuff like that. (ok hold on i was looking up a couple artists i like and discovered ANTI-FOLK, um ? excuse me but ????)
but ya i artists i like include mother mother, arctic monkeys, radical face, set it off, marina and the diamonds, regina spektor, fall out boy, panic at the disco, you know.
lately the song ive been listening to on repeat is hypnotize by set it off. when i first heard it i was a bit taken aback but i'm obsessed with it now.

Various sub-genres of rock (classic, alternative, indie, folk, heavy)
Various sub-genres of metal (folk, symphonic, heavy)
Some jrock
Some classical

mostly singer-songwriter acoustic folk-ish music (niall horan, ed sheeran, the lumineers, of monsters and men, mumford and sons, sleeping at last...). i love older, mostly rock music as well; genesis, fleetwood mac, toto, bon jovi etc. but then i als love exo and listen to some other kpop groups as well so my music taste is all over the place.

im /currently literally at this very moment/ listening to sing for you by exo (sooooo calming), and recently i've been listeing to mostly exo, niall horan and fleetwood mac (with a side dish of abba as an indulgence lmfao)

ska punk (reel big fish, goldfinger, no doubt) and folk stuff mostly like kimya dawson, the mountain goats, bright eyes and stuff

my favourite genre is probably noise rock? but i'm also obsessed with 80s pop and industrial music.
i love art, ska, psychedelic, alternative, punk and pop rock too. i adore velvet underground, the beatles, beach boys, sonic youth, reel big fish, the good skamaritans, humanshapes, pop. 1280, skinny puppy, kmfdm, minimal man, thee nodes, skullflower, radiohead, throbbing gristle, atelecine, misfits, neutral milk hotel etc etc.

i'll also jam to michael jackson, prince and david bowie from time to time

Last edited:
I love orchestral music (film soundtracks; I really enjoy Gladiator, How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2, and Blue Planet II), but at the moment I've been listening to Christmas carols and songs. :)

Kpop! Primarily EXO but I've been loving the OST for While You Were Sleeping lately and outside of that I've also been listening to a little bit of Shawn Mendes.

I've been listening to tons of Rap nowadays. Mainly Eminem. Let me know if you have any other artists I should check out! :p

It's very unlike me to listen hip-hop, but recently I've been loving it. So far, I've been listening to Dave, Stormz and Yxng Bane as well as a mix of other artists and their songs. There's just something about it that strangely builds my confidence and puts me into a good and positive mood. I have it blaring out on my way to work every morning, I love it.

Most importantly, I'm very into the latest hits and pop music. I can't get over Jame Arthur's new song Naked, Matt Terry's new album and Kygo. Once I'm attached to the tune or lyrics to a song, I feel the desperate need to replay it constantly until I get bored of it and it's time to move onto another song, ha.

Back