• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Naughty and Nice day?

orangeboy35

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Isabelle
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
My bulletin board says it's Naughty and Nice day tomorrow. After googling it, is it just Isabelle giving you a wall sock? It seems there should be more to it. Can someone tell me if there is? (Apparently this is only in the european version)

Last edited:
It's just a small holiday, nothing else happens then.

That's an event that a lot of NA players asked to visit the 1st year the game was released. The stocking can be changed to a different color. I was happy when my online friend invited everyone to her town. The stocking looks nice over the fireplace.

Also it's Saint Nicholas day (well, the eve, his Birthday is technically the 6th) in case you are curious, it's a pretty big holiday in some European countries. :)

(It's one of the VERY FEW European exclusives, enjoy it. We are robbed when it comes to holidays tbh)

Last edited:
Back