• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your opinion on musicals?

teto

please hear us play!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7359-1242-8706
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Cake
I don't see people talk a lot about musicals here. I love them, but in terms of current musicals, I like too many of them to actually pick a favourite one. Some of my favourites are:

Come From Away
Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812
Spongebob Squarepants The Musical
Something Rotten
35MM

What do you think of musicals? Do you enjoy them or do you just think they're weird?

LOVE THEM! and omg, i saw something rotten on broadway! :D haven't met anyone else that's seen it.
i saw bright star on broadway too, on opening night somehow?? but that was great and i loved the music. i also saw wicked on broadway, it was the first i ever saw.

i love book of mormon too, despite never actually seeing it. it's coming here next week and i'm trying to get my parents to buy tickets ahah.

oh, and little shop of horrors!!! i love that musical, our school did a fabulous job on it last year, i was really impressed. they're doing hairspray this year (also a classic fave) so i'm excited to see that.

there are a lot of musicals i haven't seen but i know are fantastic and should see. there's just so many!

LOVE THEM! and omg, i saw something rotten on broadway! :D haven't met anyone else that's seen it.
i saw bright star on broadway too, on opening night somehow?? but that was great and i loved the music. i also saw wicked on broadway, it was the first i ever saw.

i love book of mormon too, despite never actually seeing it. it's coming here next week and i'm trying to get my parents to buy tickets ahah.

oh, and little shop of horrors!!! i love that musical, our school did a fabulous job on it last year, i was really impressed. they're doing hairspray this year (also a classic fave) so i'm excited to see that.

there are a lot of musicals i haven't seen but i know are fantastic and should see. there's just so many!

I love Book of Mormon! I think I'm seeing it next year. Our school show this year is School of Rock, which I'm hoping to see at some point as well.

I like them I guess, as long as people stick to the original themes in it and eg. doesn't make Hair into a random suburb kids musical and remove the hippie/anti-war messages and stuff.

hate them hate them hate them. always avoid them but that doesn't mean they're bad. it's just not my cup of tea.

theyre hit or miss tbh
my gf got me into them fhhfhfh

nOOOOO I hate them so much

They're never good istg. And anyway, stOP SINGING PLEASE rgnjnssnnsnsn

hate em. they're just not for me
kinda find them embarrassing to watch sometimes

love em. My fave is dear evan hansen!! <3
also love wicked, spongebob, little shop of horrors, les mis, and a tonnnnn more!
never actually seen a broadway show in person however.

Eh, never really been a musical kinda person.

Not that I don't like them, it's just not really my thing.

i love musicals! i used to be part of all the musicals in my high school, i didnt act but i was in the pit playing the music!

my favorite musical is fiddler on the roof :)

I'm not a fan, really. And a lot of 'em make me feel pretty uncomfortable considering the subjects they're centered around...

*cough* Hamilton *cough*

Not too fussed, but I enjoy some of them. Especially "A Very Potter Musical", I think was the name.

Oh I LOVE em!

Phantom, Lion King, Wicked, Miss Saigon, Grease, Catch Me if You Can, Book of Mormon, Next to Normal, HAMILTON OMFG, and of course, my all time favorite, Les Mis!

I'm wholly indifferent when it comes to musicals, I suppose. I don't especially like them and do not go out of my way to watch them, but if I end up watching a musical I don't hate the experience unless the story or idea behind the musical itself is terrible, or if the songs themselves flat out aren't well constructed or well performed.

Last edited:
ive been to a few and they were all very good. im not very interested in them but they can still be fun to watch

some of them can be really good, examples being La La Land and Hamilton. however...its stuff like "High school musical" that makes me want to vomit. I'm a big fan of the disney musicals (does that really count since its cartoons...?) but their more recent stuff like Frozen and Moana are just...ugh.

Back