Visit my town!

Aria-

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (29) +
Hi hi!

Please feel free to come visit my town! I've got all shops (except Katrina's, and my mart isn't all the way upgraded)

Grab some coffee, wander around.. I also have Copper in the campground place right now if that's interesting at all.

Please don't run!! If you want fruits and/or flowers, please ask me (roses on beach are not for sale though! At least, not all of them)

PM me if you'd like to visit!

I PM'd you n.n
Just looking to use your shampoodle (Using a new town and my Son lost my other 3DS)​

May I come over to complete one of the ticket initiative? I get three tickets if I visit someones town. Also to buy a pair of sunglasses. Its the lucky item which will also give me another two tickets.

No ;o;

My internet went out after that last one (it's been storming here all day, and I live in a super crap college apartment soooo that combo was not in our favor)

do you have any perfect cherries?

i can drop by with any fruits you are missing or with some bamboo.

Hello Ms.Red, Aria and LunarMako, I would like to visit as well :) Please let me know if you'd like me to visit your town.

I think I have 3 perfect cherries.. I'm not sure how many you're looking for, but my fruit is peach. Give me a second to double check on those cherries!

But yes you guys are all welcome~ I'll add you and open gates

even if you can give me just one, that would be super helpful.
i want to be a perfect fruit farmer and i made the mistake of eating my only perfect fruit after the amiibo update for the acnl rerelease.
lol

ok I do have a cherry! My gates are open and I'm adding you rn~

Please excuse the mess (and don't pick anything up!); and also please don't speak with Mira - I'm trying to sell her~

Back