• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Visit my town!

Aria-

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (29) +
Hi hi!

Please feel free to come visit my town! I've got all shops (except Katrina's, and my mart isn't all the way upgraded)

Grab some coffee, wander around.. I also have Copper in the campground place right now if that's interesting at all.

Please don't run!! If you want fruits and/or flowers, please ask me (roses on beach are not for sale though! At least, not all of them)

PM me if you'd like to visit!

I PM'd you n.n
Just looking to use your shampoodle (Using a new town and my Son lost my other 3DS)​

May I come over to complete one of the ticket initiative? I get three tickets if I visit someones town. Also to buy a pair of sunglasses. Its the lucky item which will also give me another two tickets.

Oh, something went wrong. It didn't count for my tickets.

No ;o;

My internet went out after that last one (it's been storming here all day, and I live in a super crap college apartment soooo that combo was not in our favor)

do you have any perfect cherries?

i can drop by with any fruits you are missing or with some bamboo.

Hello Ms.Red, Aria and LunarMako, I would like to visit as well :) Please let me know if you'd like me to visit your town.

I think I have 3 perfect cherries.. I'm not sure how many you're looking for, but my fruit is peach. Give me a second to double check on those cherries!

But yes you guys are all welcome~ I'll add you and open gates

even if you can give me just one, that would be super helpful.
i want to be a perfect fruit farmer and i made the mistake of eating my only perfect fruit after the amiibo update for the acnl rerelease.
lol

ok I do have a cherry! My gates are open and I'm adding you rn~

Please excuse the mess (and don't pick anything up!); and also please don't speak with Mira - I'm trying to sell her~

okay, i will be heading over in one minute,with presents lol

Back