• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kitt, no!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I decided to plant a few more holly bushes in town, and the shop had one this morning. I erased the marker, dug the hole, and planted the start. As I was closing my pocket, I heard the planting sound.

Kitt had put a white cosmos right on top of my new bush! I picked up the flower, but my holly start is gone.

It's a good thing I like her!

That's so frustrating! I had that happen to me once and I lost a hybrid I was *trying* to plant in a safe place...

That's so frustrating! I had that happen to me once and I lost a hybrid I was *trying* to plant in a safe place...

Oh, that really would have been painful! It's tough enough breeding hybrids without villagers sniping you. At least I know I can get a new holly start without much trouble.

Wow, I didn't even know this was possible! Good to know... now I'll never plant anything if a villager is around doing that thinking emotion. :eek:

Yeah that happened to me a few times with replanting / organising hybrids. I always shove my villagers far away now when I'm trying to landscape lol

They constantly do it to me. I'm always turning off without saving, after a villager has cost me a hybrid or bush.

Yeah that happened to me a few times with replanting / organising hybrids. I always shove my villagers far away now when I'm trying to landscape lol

I may have to start doing that. Unfortunately, I didn't know she was there until it was too late, as she was behind a tree.

Back