• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Skipping Isabelle's visit to your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster Bunny

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
First you should get all the money necessary to pay for your home construction and pay Tom Nook without getting inside your tent after your saved for the first time.

In the next day, pay the first loan and don't get inside the house during the same day,
A day after you'll be notified about Tortimer being waiting you at the pier and now you can enter home without being interrupted.

If you want to add some stuff to your tent house and avoid Isabelle's visit, then you can open the ticket gate and Isabelle won't get inside since she is waiting for the visitors.

No it isn't. She's a highly negative experience for me.
I can't stand her.

Don't forget, she isn't real. :-|

Last edited:
It was a joke. :-/
What I dislike about Isabelle, is that she makes me hate animals. I'm actually an animal activist and adore animals of all species.
Nintendo portrays them as lazy, needy, materialistic sloths.
Animals aren't that way at all.. so forgive me, if I want to put an axe through a CGI puppy, that is a projection of a human beings truly messed up idea of how a dog really is.

Don't forget, she isn't real. :-|

Animals aren't that way at all.. so forgive me, if I want to put an axe through a CGI puppy, that is a projection of a human beings truly messed up idea of how a dog really is.

>remember, she's not real
>she's a poor representation of animals irl

Youre saying shes not real to calm others down but then saying that you're very upset about her character... its a little bit contradicting?

Not at all. I dislike the character portrayal(s), putting animals in a pathetic light. Though it's a game, it's based on animals and nature. Unfortunately the creators haven't got a clue about real animal behavior.

We are allowed an opinion. There's no need for you to keep shaming mine.

Withdrawing from the conversation now.

((wasnt trying to shame anyone I was just simply pointing out that what you were saying were contradicting each other but ok sorry if i bothered you))

I wouldn't think of one person who actually wants a lantern and Paw Print Wall.

I'd say have her visit your house or not, its your game, do what you want.

I only gave that tip for those who don't need the lamp/paw print wall and don't want to see the same cutscene again.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the creators haven't got a clue about real animal behavior.

*has a large variety of insects and fish which all have factual descriptions in the museum*

I don't see why you're upset over the fact that the animals ask for furniture and are fairly useless in the game. They are talking animals, all the same height, all acting roughly the same - I don't think we can expect a realistic representation of animal life.

They are just silly little characters come on, there is no need for all this. ^^

*has a large variety of insects and fish which all have factual descriptions in the museum*

I don't see why you're upset over the fact that the animals ask for furniture and are fairly useless in the game. They are talking animals, all the same height, all acting roughly the same - I don't think we can expect a realistic representation of animal life.

We are allowed an opinion. There's no need for you to keep shaming mine.

Withdrawing from the conversation now.

:-|

i?m not the biggest isabelle fan, tbh. i dislike dogs in general. at least in my all cat town it?s like she is a slave to the cats, which is the true purpose of dogs and every other creature anyway xD

It was a joke. :-/
What I dislike about Isabelle, is that she makes me hate animals. I'm actually an animal activist and adore animals of all species.

Its Not That Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back